Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Solved] APP78-CF (Jesse): error unsupported cpu installed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The mod for your BIOS will cost more than a price of new CPU.
(02-07-2016, 02:01 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]The mod for your BIOS will cost more than a price of new CPU.

Please tell me right now DeathBringer, you're saying it is impossible to get the 615e to work on my touchsmart even with bios mod? There is no other way?
I see only one way - disassemble all code of BIOS to find CPU checking. But it's very hard! Easier to buy new supported CPU.
(02-07-2016, 08:51 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]I see only one way - disassemble all code of BIOS to find CPU checking. But it's very hard! Easier to buy new supported CPU.

Ok I understand you're saying it is hard to disassemble all code of bios to find cpu checking . But could you at least try? Never hurts to try right?  Smile
I've tried without success.
(02-07-2016, 10:00 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried without success.

Ok so my only option now is to get the 605e? Do you think I could overclock the 605e to 2.5ghz like the 615e?  This is so unbelievable that the 615e will not work on my touchsmart Sad
I don't see overclocking options in your BIOS.
(02-07-2016, 10:16 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see overclocking options in your BIOS.
So how can I get fast performance without overclocking to 2.5ghz like the 615e?
Buy new computer....
(02-07-2016, 10:40 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Buy new computer....

I already have a new computer but I just wanted to make my old computer the touchsmart a lot faster and now I can't because the 615e won't work Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9