Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Solved] APP78-CF (Jesse): error unsupported cpu installed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Quote:
(03-02-2016, 02:24 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Please replace mod to new version in topic Confirmed Working Bios Mod for Pegatron APP78-CF aka Jesse
And add warning about motherboard dying!
I would like to give a huge thank you  to DeathBringer for all the help and getting to 615e to work on touchsmart anyway. That is a huge accomplishment.  Smile
I know my touchsmart is dead now but I am proud of DeathBringer for getting the 615e to work Smile
(03-02-2016, 02:24 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Please replace mod to new version in topic Confirmed Working Bios Mod for Pegatron APP78-CF aka Jesse
And add warning about motherboard dying!

Sorry Deathbringer I'm not understanding but I think you're saying you want me to replace the old mod in the other thread with your new mod? Ok then I will add the warning of mobo dying Sad
You're right. Please replace old mod to new one and add the warning (in the other thread).
(03-02-2016, 08:59 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]You're right. Please replace old mod to new one and add the warning (in the other thread).

DeathBringer I just want to tell you that it really means a lot to me that you helped me get the 615e to work and you did. Even though my touchsmart is no longer working  there is really nothing much I can do to fix the touchsmart now that the mobo is dead but I am so glad you were able to get  the 615e to work. Thank you for everything DeathBringer Smile
(03-02-2016, 08:59 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]You're right. Please replace old mod to new one and add the warning (in the other thread).

DeathBringer I think we all learned something from this, anything is possible. People told me that it would never be possible to mod bios on touchsmart to make the 615e work and we proved them wrong Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9