Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Solved] APP78-CF (Jesse): error unsupported cpu installed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sad OK
At first make screenshots (for each DIMM) of SPD tab of CPU-Z with old CPU.
(02-26-2016, 10:34 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Sad OK
At first make screenshots (for each DIMM) of SPD tab of CPU-Z with old CPU.

My computer is working better now. Not as many infamous blue screen errors. What I did was use a Giant fan for better cooling cpu. The cpu overheating is not the issue it is the bios mod because the 240e would overheat too but would never get infamous blue screen errors. So here are screenshots with 615e.

[Image: 2hAq9MSF.png]

[Image: Xj8jzIn6.png]

[Image: Jx7fpeRv.png]
OK. Post a screenshot of SPD tab of CPU-Z with Slot #2 selected.
What is the version of the file C:\Windows\System32\mcupdate_AuthenticAMD.dll ?
And tell full name of a value CurrentPatchLe.. in registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System\CentralProcessor\0.
(02-27-2016, 03:29 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]OK. Post a screenshot of SPD tab of CPU-Z with Slot #2 selected.
What is the version of the file C:\Windows\System32\mcupdate_AuthenticAMD.dll ?
And tell full name of a value CurrentPatchLe.. in registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System\CentralProcessor\0.

[Image: ja0iwjtS.png]

[Image: hDCmvRvS.png]

[Image: DzYBStsg.png]
OK, at least I think it isn't a memory problem.
Try to install this Windows's update, don't pay attention to target OS - Windows Server 2012.
Reboot and check again the version of mcupdate_AuthenticAMD.dll and value of CurrentPatchLevel in registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System\CentralProcessor\0
(02-27-2016, 02:52 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]OK, at least I think it isn't a memory problem.
Try to install this Windows's update, don't pay attention to target OS - Windows Server 2012.
Reboot and check again the version of mcupdate_AuthenticAMD.dll and value of CurrentPatchLevel in registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System\CentralProcessor\0

I downloaded the Windows Server 2012 (KB2818604) and I got the update is not applicable to your computer message Sad
My mistake - try to install that Windows's update,
(02-28-2016, 01:28 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]My mistake - try to install that Windows's update,

The version changed. 

[Image: VQQIqcZI.png]

[Image: qukgobBu.png]
OK. Does it help with blue screens? If it helps I'll make new BIOS mod.
(02-28-2016, 06:17 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]OK. Does it help with blue screens? If it helps I'll make new BIOS mod.

Yeah hate to tell you deathbringer, still the same problem unexpected windows shutdowns blue screen errors and windows explorer crashes a lot. A lot of weird things are happening to windows ever since I modded bios. But I know this slight problem can be fixed I am still very happy the 615e is finally working on my touchsmart Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9