Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 35
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 100
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221761
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118847
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 127
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6617
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 225
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308847
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61674
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 422
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20061
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168731
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6103
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 642
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5595
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60882
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274773
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 747
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24716
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694630

[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad T450(s) (JBETxxWW) BIOS Unlock
T450s want to add LCD panel so brightness controls work:

LP140WF3(SP)(D1)

Thank you!
find
quote
Hello,  I have a T450s and just upgraded the screen. Now brigthness control is not working on Windows, it works fine on Linux. I'm new to this bios modding stuff and I already ordered CH341A

My new screen AUO B140HAN02.4

Thank you!
find
quote
a friend of mine owns a T450 with a JBET73WW UEFI/BIOS. he would like to install a linux on it and somehow the installation stuck at the beginning. he would like to use UEFI only but the installation stops with a blank screen. as far as i understand it's a UEFI issue with a few Lenovo models and several owners facing with this (https://github.com/ventoy/Ventoy/issues/214). is it possible to fix it with modding?
find
quote
Good day! Please help me remove the whitelist of network cards from the BIOS of my T450. How do I get a BIOS dump? A CH341? Links from the first messages do not open.
find
quote
(06-15-2023, 04:56 AM)DigiMikl Wrote: Good day! Please help me remove the whitelist of network cards from the BIOS of my T450. How do I get a BIOS dump? A CH341? Links from the first messages do not open.
Hi
Yes, you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
Hello , I have a dump for LENOVO T450 Anyone that can help patch it ?

Thank you
find
quote
(08-14-2023, 10:56 AM)Nakamoto Wrote: Hello , I have a dump for LENOVO T450 Anyone that can help patch it ?

Thank you
Hi
Need your bios dump
Also your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
Hi, I got a T450s and i would like to install a new IPS screen.

I was wondering if someone would be able to remove whitelist for wifi & LCD. And unlock advanced menu.
I tried to update the modules myself and got 5 beeps 2 times.....

Bios 1.37
dump: https://mega.nz/file/kuQ2DRyB#vqAdLWJvDc...SP-7GKFaA0

Thanks
find
quote
(09-27-2023, 06:38 AM)ASA_UA Wrote: Hi, I got a T450s and i would like to install a new IPS screen.

I was wondering if someone would be able to remove whitelist for wifi & LCD. And unlock advanced menu.
I tried to update the modules myself and got 5 beeps 2 times.....

Thanks
Hi
"LCD whitelist" does not exist, need to edit the screen driver
have you installed the new screen yet?
find
quote
(09-27-2023, 07:22 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(09-27-2023, 06:38 AM)ASA_UA Wrote: Hi, I got a T450s and i would like to install a new IPS screen.

I was wondering if someone would be able to remove whitelist for wifi & LCD. And unlock advanced menu.
I tried to update the modules myself and got 5 beeps 2 times.....

Thanks
Hi
"LCD whitelist" does not exist, need to edit the screen driver
have you installed the new screen yet?

Yes, I installed a new screen and as a result the brightness adjustment in Windows does not work, there are no problems with Linux

writing to the chip EDID is blocked and I can’t correct the ID MFG in the panel .....
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)