Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Unlocked] HP Dv6-1222SL Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hi guys, i have a HP Dv6-1222sl with Insyde Bios (F.44) and i would like to ask if someone could mod it to get as many options as possible.
Thanks in advance!

[Image: img0059hp.jpg]
HI ,
here is your unlocked bios file .

[attachment=2508]

try it and i`m waiting your reply Smile
Hey there, I think I have the exact same bios. It's Insyde F.44 but its on a dv6-1362nr. Anyway, what this would unlock and what tools would you use to flash the bios?

Note: I just noticed I didn't have Button Sound option on my original bios. Does this matter if I wanted to flash my bios with this modded one?
i don`t knew if your notebook use the same bios .
-use the insyde flash utility to flash the bios but i haven`t got the original flash utility for this bios as Dime333 has only uploaded the bios file so i think he has the flash utility for it .
Ok I did an MD5 hash and mine and his are exactly the same. I have the utility too. Do you have an idea of what this unlocks?
this modified bios will unlock the hidden tabs which have alot of options and sub-menus like advanced , power......etc .

please flash it and i`m waiting your reply .
Ok I flashed it. It works well. There isn't too much thats unlocked. I didn't find anything in which I could change fan speed. Gives you some more options for legacy stuff but nothing that could make your computer better.
can you please upload some pics to let me see if all options are unlocked or not !
Alright let me get my camera...
ok i will be online after 2 or 3 hours to see you pics .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11