Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 (45CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
You can flash back to any old bios for your notebook then flash the modified bios.
there is a clue to fix this by modifying the phlash.ini but i didn`t remember this as i have never used this method .
(08-21-2011, 08:44 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]You can flash back to any old bios for your notebook then flash the modified bios.
there is a clue to fix this by modifying the phlash.ini but i didn`t remember this as i have never used this method .

But can I flash to an older bios, one that my system did not come with?
ok , please wait till search again about flashing UEFI bioses from dos or editing the phlash.ini file for this .
i will reply tomorrow .
(08-21-2011, 09:17 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]ok , please wait till search again about flashing UEFI bioses from dos or editing the phlash.ini file for this .
i will reply tomorrow .

OK I desperately await your response. After searching, I found nothing good.
Phoenix UEFI flash utility can be found here.
Can't edit the environment.dll with resource hacker
May someone edit the dll for me? sorry for being such a noob. Sad
Anyone?
If you follow the link at post #25, you'll find several tools for Phoenix UEFI. One of the tool is PFlash. It's a command line tool. There are list of switches you can use. One that might help you is:-
Code:
/svs        Skip BIOS same version check.
have you tried flashing the bios , or it`s still the same problem !
(08-25-2011, 08:58 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried flashing the bios , or it`s still the same problem !

I have tried many things and have been unsuccessful. Any other suggestions or tools?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10