Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 (45CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
ok , i can upload a modified bios now but i guess it will be the same result Sad
can you wait few days till i finish reading the intel UEFI documentation for modding the UEFI platforms , then i`m sure the next modified bios will work well Smile
(08-30-2011, 06:00 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]ok , i can upload a modified bios now but i guess it will be the same result Sad
can you wait few days till i finish reading the intel UEFI documentation for modding the UEFI platforms , then i`m sure the next modified bios will work well Smile

Yes I can. I will continue to wait patiently. Thanks again.
Any development on this? I just purchased this computer and would like to request a de-whitelist for the wifi card... Sorry if I am in the wrong place... can you please direct me?
(09-02-2011, 03:42 PM)fax88 Wrote: [ -> ]Any development on this? I just purchased this computer and would like to request a de-whitelist for the wifi card... Sorry if I am in the wrong place... can you please direct me?

lol...what do u want to do on the wifi card?
you should request this in the wifi whitelist modifications here :-

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Forum-Wif...st-Removal
(08-30-2011, 06:00 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]ok , i can upload a modified bios now but i guess it will be the same result Sad

Any updates?
any updates on uefi modding?
Hi All ,

i can`t upload any modified bios before i complete reading all the INTEL UEFI HII doc. as i found that we don`t knew any crisis disk for the UEFI and i don`t want to be the one who bricked any notebook here Big Grin
i will upload the bios after i complete reading the doc.
To create the Crisis Recovery disk:
1 Prepare a removable USB storage device with a capacity size greater than
10 MB.

Note that all data on the USB storage device will be cleared during the
creation of the crisis disk.

2 Set up a computer running the Windows XP or Windows Vista OS and plug
in the USB storage device into an available USB port.

3 Use the text editor to create a file named startup.nsh with the following
contents.

fs0TongueFlash.efi/bb1/silent/sv/sd xxxxxxxx.fd (where xxxxxxxx.fd is the new BIOS
image file)

4 Copy the startup.nsh file and the following folder and files to the USB storage
device.

– EFI folder
– BIOS.cap
– PFlash.efi
– CrisisRecovery.efi
– BIOS image file

5 Eject and reconnect the USB storage device, and make sure the files are
saved to the device.

source:http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/870-Bios-Recovery-Procedures/page82
i knew about this method , but notice that no one was able to find these files ( except .efi files ) .
if you found it , i can upload the mods and you can use the crisis disk if any thing goes wrong .

i can upload the mod now but when something goes wrong , it will be at your own risk and you knew before flashing that no crisis disk will work .

let me knew if you found something .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10