Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 (45CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(08-27-2011, 12:47 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]when the bios is bricked , the notebook will not boot to make you able to flash from windows or even from dos .
here you create a fat32 usb stick and copy the original bios.wph along with 3 other unavailable files .......... then put it in the notebook , power on then it will flash automatically with a black screen .

I really want this bios unlock, but this is a new computer. I am scared lol.
the problem is that the UEFI platform is still under development and no one could unlock it .
as far as i knew , if the bios was corrupted , you will only find black screen when entering the setup but you will be able to boot to windows as i only modify the setup module no more .
(08-27-2011, 12:56 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]the problem is that the UEFI platform is still under development and no one could unlock it .
as far as i knew , if the bios was corrupted , you will only find black screen when entering the setup but you will be able to boot to windows as i only modify the setup module no more .

So then my bios should be safe? If I can always boot to windows, then I can always reflash...
Yes , it should be safe ................but when anything wrong happened like file corrupted , corrupted flash process .......etc then you should replace your bios chip or your motherboard .
this will be at your own risk .
(08-27-2011, 01:04 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]Yes , it should be safe ................but when anything wrong happened like file corrupted , corrupted flash process .......etc then you should replace your bios chip or your motherboard .
this will be at your own risk .

So be sure not to give me any corrupt files XD.
Don`t worry Smile

i will upload it today .
(08-27-2011, 12:37 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]Don`t worry Smile

i will upload it today .

I will make sure not to corrupt my computer (flash the bios after a restart w/no programs running), if you promise no corruption on your end lol.

BTW, Thanks for all your help.
If you can also show me the pics of the option, I would really appreciate it.
No bios emulation is available for the UEFI yet Smile

I'm working on your bios but need some time to adjust few things
(08-27-2011, 10:17 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: [ -> ]No bios emulation is available for the UEFI yet Smile

I'm working on your bios but need some time to adjust few things

thanks for the reply. I will patiently await your hacked bios.Big GrinAngel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10