Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6407
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14043
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 140
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424559
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3656
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 326
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 344
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224828
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119207
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6818
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 439
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309825
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62002
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 657
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20316
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169435
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6388
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 863

ASUS GL703GE Request
#1
Howdy,

If someone can unlock the voltage and thermal ceilings or at least test out modifying the bios with AMI bios tool.
I tried once and it killed my bios chip. Had to fix it in shop.
I may have messed up by not naming the bios file correctly or there is some hash check that I messed up.

I've attached my bios dumped using AFUWIN v5.11.01.1745


Attached Files
.rar   afuwin.rar (Size: 3.98 MB / Downloads: 13)
find
quote
#2
Bump. Attached bios dump
find
quote
#3
Hi~~guy
I know graphic interface of uefi bios is difficult to modify menu option ,but i still try it.
Try my mod.
http://www.mexashare.com/1rav5ob7a83n/GL...1.rom.html
Use /gan parameter to re-flash bios.

After flashing bios ,check any changes on advanced tab ,i try to do some modification like below.

"Network Stack Configuration" to "OverClocking Performance"
"Graphics Configuration" to "Thermal Configuration"

The chances of success might slim ,but i hope you test it .

find
quote
#4
(08-23-2018, 12:02 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~~guy
I know graphic interface of uefi bios is difficult to modify menu option ,but i still try it.
Try my mod.
http://www.mexashare.com/1rav5ob7a83n/GL...1.rom.html
Use /gan parameter to re-flash bios.

After flashing bios ,check any changes on advanced tab ,i try to do some modification like below.

"Network Stack Configuration" to "OverClocking Performance"
"Graphics Configuration" to "Thermal Configuration"

The chances of success might slim ,but i hope you test it .

I can't download from mexashare cause it thinks I have adblocker. 

Will donate if it works or not. Obviously more if it works :Smile

Thanks!
find
quote
#5
Okay , i know.
New link here.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zA5jgx...BQg4nlmXN0

find
quote
#6
(08-23-2018, 02:13 AM)genius239 Wrote: Okay , i know.
New link here.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zA5jgx...BQg4nlmXN0

Thank You!
find
quote
#7
Haven't tried it yet due to afuwin not supporting /gan but donated for the work. Will confirm once  I try it through afudos
find
quote
#8
Maybe you can try version 5.05.04

find
quote
#9
(08-23-2018, 08:47 AM)genius239 Wrote: Maybe you can try version 5.05.04

I downloaded an older version of Afuwin that has "/gan".
Flash went through and laptop isn't bricked Smile!!!!!

but no effects. 

The main thing I need is to unlock the processor so I can control it through Intel XTU and Throttlestop (TDP for example)

Thank You!
find
quote
#10
So ,no Thermal Configuration and OverClocking Performance on advanced tab???
I think these two is you need.

Well ,i failure ,i should know it is difficult.

Although we can't unlock option ,if you only want to change setting value ,you can use AMIBCP to adjust .
[Image: cVcqaAx.jpg]
[Image: rfHianF.jpg]

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)