Forum Upgrade Complete! New features for posting in the forums have been added and you can now easily access our forums on a mobile browser or via Tapatalk! We have also upgraded our site Wiki here

Forum RSS FeedFollow @ TwitterFollow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Acer Aspire M1600 R01-C0 With Unlocked Overclocking Options
[Image: ACER%20Aspire%20M1600.jpg]

Acer Aspire M1600 R01C0 Bios

All Features Unlocked Including Overclocking Features!!

Enjoy!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Acer%20As...34s282.zip

[Image: adminsig.jpg]

I will not be held responsible for anything that may go wrong with your BIOS, and by downloading a modded bios you are held responsible for what you choose to do with it. Big Grin

Looking for a whitelist disabled HP bios?
wwwfind
i cant download it....why?
find
Would it be modded again to support more than 4GB ram because at BIOS is also shows 3.2GB for me eventhough I have 4GB ram installed on a Windows xp x64bit
find
Quote:That's not a bios limitation you are experiencing. When you are using a 32bit OS, it cannot address all 4gb of ram, so the solution is upgrading to a 64bit version of windows that has way better support for memory bandwidth, size, and cpu to ram communication.

Read the other post!

Admin

I will not be held responsible for anything that may go wrong with your BIOS, and by downloading a modded bios you are held responsible for what you choose to do with it. Big Grin

wwwfind
Also, depending on your video card memory size, it could affect that number, but theres nothing that can be done from the bios end, but I recommend using a trial of Windows 7 64bit to see if it resolves it.

TheWiz

If you are interested in taking on a larger role as a team member with us at BIOS-Mods, PM me.

[Image: cpuz.png]
wwwfind
Could someone reupload the file? It's a dead link unfortunately... Sad
..so nobody can provide a mirror?
never mind.. i unlocked the options i was looking for.. here is the download link..

http://www.mediafire.com/?w42p2vnb7n9rm9z

(and sorry for the.. ehm.. triple post..)

edit: i also flashed the bios and overclocked my cpu.. everything works just fine..
find
1234s282 could you please reupload the unlocked bios?

I would like to put a q6600 in my motherboard but then I need to be able to raise the FSB from 800Mhz to 1066Mhz.

Thank you very much if you do so!
find
main post updated , file reuploaded Smile

Admin

wwwfind
hello,can you update this link please because its expired
find
I would also like to get this unlocked Bios mod for the M1600, can anybody reupload it?
Thanks
find