Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
Exemplary Сasual Dating - Real-life Fema...
Last Post: enotar
Today 07:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Super Сasual Dating - Authentic Ladies
Last Post: aaronsas
Today 07:08 PM
» Views: 23
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire E1-571(G) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Dudu2002
Today 04:44 PM
» Replies: 127
» Views: 57902
Acer Predator Helios 300 N17C1 G3-572-79...
Last Post: chadreuel
Today 11:39 AM
» Views: 85
[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-56 BIOS Unl...
Today 07:25 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 883
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y50-70 (9ECNxxWW) BIOS ...
Today 03:52 AM
» Replies: 1972
» Views: 661624
[Request] Acer Aspire Z1620 (h61h aio v1...
Last Post: spingernexx
Yesterday 06:09 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 153
[REQUEST] Lenovo G505 (82CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: khaos
Yesterday 04:15 PM
» Replies: 155
» Views: 55204
Asus Prime b250m plus, RAM compatibility
Last Post: Slayery777
Yesterday 06:23 AM
» Views: 147
[REQUEST] Bios Unlock Request Clevo W230...
Last Post: happycrazyman
04-23-2024 03:53 PM
» Views: 120
Rog Strix B650E-F BIOS File Extraction
Last Post: panmetrix24
04-23-2024 11:25 AM
» Views: 139
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Pipo89
04-23-2024 06:47 AM
» Replies: 236
» Views: 69661
[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN517-41 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: onetapxdf
04-23-2024 03:37 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 1367
[REQUEST] Lenovo G400S (7BCNxxWW) Whitel...
04-23-2024 03:14 AM
» Replies: 203
» Views: 70624
[REQUEST] Lenovo V570(c) (44CNxxWW) BIOS...
Last Post: d3m3n7r
04-22-2024 05:20 PM
» Replies: 18
» Views: 11185
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y520-15IKBN (4KCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: ati90
04-22-2024 05:02 AM
» Replies: 64
» Views: 37024
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: SteamTug
04-22-2024 04:24 AM
» Replies: 1734
» Views: 545766
[REQUEST] Lenovo G410 (79CNxxWW) Whiteli...
04-22-2024 03:58 AM
» Replies: 53
» Views: 10816
Asus h110m-a & xeon e3-1280v5
Last Post: Brutoloco
04-21-2024 08:22 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 580
[REQUEST] LG GRAM 14T990 Unlock request
Last Post: riclausk
04-21-2024 12:15 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 4271

Asus M3A76-CM Moded Bios for ACC Support
Hello,
I have M3A76-CM mobo and it have SB710 south bridge but I can not find ACC support option in bios. I have AMD 555BE cpu and I want to try to open 2 core more. Asus say they not release a bios for that support. Can anyone help me please?

Thank you.
find
(05-18-2010, 01:28 AM)glorfindel Wrote: Hello,
I have M3A76-CM mobo and it have SB710 south bridge but I can not find ACC support option in bios. I have AMD 555BE cpu and I want to try to open 2 core more. Asus say they not release a bios for that support. Can anyone help me please?

Thank you.

You need to include i link to the download please. download the latest bios, click reply and at the bottom right above the submit button, use the add attachment button and select the bios update you downloaded. then hit submit! thx

AMI Bios Section ModeratorBig Grin
Exclamation
By requesting, downloading, and flashing a modified
bios you are held responsible for what you choose
to do with it. flash at your own risk! And please
remember to let us know if our mods work for you!

www find
Ok, I added latest bios to the reply. If have any trouble for dl file link is - http://www.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=aU8effdifLvraVze&templete=2

Thank you quick reply.

edit: I added one file and see one file too at edit section but when reply it shows two file idk why.

Attached Files
.zip   M3A76-CM-1105.zip (Size: 706.14 KB / Downloads: 8)
find
(05-18-2010, 01:28 AM)glorfindel Wrote: Hello,

Thank you.

I don't see any ACC setting from what I can see!?! You may also be interested in this thread as well as I am pretty sure it pertains to your board as well! Smile
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/misc.php?...Ready-ASUS
But I also googled this->

"Six “hidden pins” on the processors and chipsets are the secret, which, our sources told us, will enable simple overclocking through the southbridge – and accelerate the current processors on demand."

"The SB750 now has a direct 6-pin interface to the AM2+ socket on the motherboard, there are now pins on the Phenom CPU that connect directly to the SB750. These pins were previously unused and are now used as a means of communication between the South Bridge and the CPU. The SB750, in combination with an updated BIOS, can now override some of the CPU's internal settings which can potentially increase the overclocking headroom of the chip.

AMD says that the settings tweak doesn't impact performance and doesn't change thermals or voltages, it simply can allow a Phenom processor to clock higher when overclocking. The BIOS exposes the parameter being changed, which AMD refers to as the Advanced Clock Calibration (ACC) value. Typically this value has a range of -2 to 0, on motherboards with the SB750 that support ACC the value can be set from -12 to +12. Higher numbers should allow for higher clock speeds, while lower values should allow for lower voltages/lower power operation.

Even after further pressuring, AMD wouldn't tell us what this value actually adjusts - simply stating that it makes it easier for the CPU to run at higher speeds. "

http://www.semiaccurate.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47

I really hope we can get to the bottom of this and it's just a bios fix. and they didn't just disable 1 to 6 of those pins to disable the feature. that would be very crappy. Also I need a bit more info, under your advanced settings in the bios. I see CPU Information and it have 0-7 listed in the failsafe and optimal fields in the editor. have you adjusted this setting in your attempts? also there is the C1E setting which controls the cores, in terms of clocking independently of each other or not. I don't know if you have tested this or not to see if it maybe enables previously hidden settings? your input would be helpful! thx Smile

Exclamation

www find
Thank you again f3bandit for quick answers. =)

I just want to open hidden cores with this ACC option. Normally there is a option must be exist "ACC Support:Enable or Disable". I see same chipset different marks, models mobos has that options and that SB710 has that feature. But in M3A76-CM there is no any option about ACC Support. I don't want oc, just want to open hidden cores.
find
(05-18-2010, 04:27 AM)glorfindel Wrote: Thank you again f3bandit for quick answers. =)

I just want to open hidden cores with this ACC option. Normally there is a option must be exist "ACC Support:Enable or Disable". I see same chipset different marks, models mobos has that options and that SB710 has that feature. But in M3A76-CM there is no any option about ACC Support. I don't want oc, just want to open hidden cores.

well that cpu info section looks like it gives you the option to see different cores maybe. or possibly change the cpu id!?!. I was looking threw the bios strings and saw 0-7 processors listed. so there has to be an option. or the ability to patch the cpu micro code with a full patch for the cpu support. like I said before but I'll say in detail. if we can track down a bios that has the cpu micro code that's not crippled there might be a chance. or maybe some other section of code that is missing to enable the features! Smile

Exclamation

www find
Well, my knowledge is not good about those bios modding, editing issue. How we track down bios? I see there is a possibility to open ACC support but can I do it by myself? If not can you help me? =)
find
(05-18-2010, 05:52 AM)glorfindel Wrote: Well, my knowledge is not good about those bios modding, editing issue. How we track down bios? I see there is a possibility to open ACC support but can I do it by myself? If not can you help me? =)

I myself can't do much beyond this point but I will ask theWiz and see if he can cast some light on this issue. Smile

Exclamation

www find
I hope he can do something about it otherwise my 85 dollars gone trash. =(
find
(05-18-2010, 01:54 PM)glorfindel Wrote: I hope he can do something about it otherwise my 85 dollars gone trash. =(

OEM's are sneaky man, If they feel it will cost them alot of money in tech support calls, RMA's,or refunds. they will hide, remove, or lock a feature out!
all tho sometimes they just relabel these troublesome functions. to basically hide it in plain sight. they figure if they are the only ones that know waht that fuction does and no one can digg any info on it that average user won't change the setting. I had an old abit board there was like 4 diff. functions that were hidden in just that way. it was a really [censored] move on there part!

Exclamation

www find