Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107983
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14354
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425627
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227533
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310582
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Xi1526] I can't flash back newer BIOS version
#1
Star 
Hi all,

At the beginning I'm sorry for my english ...

I have a problem with laptop Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo Xi1526. Almost from the news this laptop was the latest version of the BIOS - that is 1.27 (factory was flash version 1.25). Because this BIOS is poor at the functions, so out of curiosity I decided to download from the manufacturer's website and flash one of the older versions of the BIOS for this laptop - that is 1.17. Unfortunately older versions of the BIOS do not support the new features so I want to go back to the latest BIOS version for this laptop - that is 1.27. And here comes the problem, because when I try to flash back to the latest BIOS (1.27) program for flashing screaming: "This BIOS is not for this model" and the program exits. This happens because the program for flashing before start flashing BIOS procedure first checks compatibility BIOS with that is currently being uploaded in system. I tried to flash the other versions of the BIOS and I can flash version 1.17, 1.15 and earlier versions. From the BIOS version 1.20 to the latest version 1.27 then these I can not flash because the message pops up "This BIOS is not for this model". I do not know does it matter but from the BIOS version 1.20 manufacturer shall affix in the BIOS compatibility with Windows Vista.

I'm using the official program for flashing in DOS that is Phlash16. Does not help option: /S /X /FORCE

I have a question:
1. Is there any other command to force flash BIOS in the Phlash16 without checking compliance?
2. Is there another program which can flash the Phoenix BIOS which will not be yelling for non-compliance?

I've included a link to the manufacturer's website where is all BIOS for this laptop:
here

In annex I attach in a format WPH latest BIOS version 1.27 and version 1.20 and the highest BIOS that I

can currently flash that is 1.17.


Thank you in advance for help and best regards





.


Attached Files
.wph   Ver_1_17.WPH (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 4)
.wph   Ver_1_20.WPH (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 4)
.wph   Ver_1_27.WPH (Size: 1 MB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)