Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6375
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14014
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 112
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424521
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3629
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 215
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 319
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224701
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119180
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6796
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 421
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309771
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61979
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 633
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20290
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169395
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6362
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 837

HP 15-r210dx RSA* (I have programmer)
#1
Hello,

First thing's first; SPECS:

I'm trying to do all or some of the following:
  • Disable Turbo limit MSR lock
  • Remove a possible whitelist, preventing me from using my ADATA SX300 256GB mSATA SSD via mSATA -> SATA adapter(I don't know much about whitelists)
  • Mod my ME FW for BCLK control, however small it may be. I've done 7-series mods before but have no idea what to do for 9-series
  • Ability to change AHCI -> RAID (or vice-versa if I change my mind later)

My BIOS is RSA protected, and I've read mixed things about whether or not they are possible to mod/unlock; so I am unsure if I should go ahead and flash my BIOS (which I modded) via programmer. My BIOS file is sp7xxxx. I get an error in EFI shell whenever I try to change any variable, something along the lines of "unable to change EFI environment variables"

Also, I prefer to be told how to go about this than just receiving an already modded BIOS (if it's even possible); but any/all replies are welcome!

-Thanks
find
quote
#2
http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/self...O5O3KA30R1

Please Upload the Firmware file here (Full Dump File Eeprom Chip) You rad using SPI PGM !

I suggest too to use these tools . . .
use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result fle :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

Please upload a Bios Menu tab information ScreenShot to sse which model
is yours as there are many :

Platform ID
0220D
0220F
0226C
02334

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(06-27-2015, 05:16 AM)BDMaster Wrote: http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/self...O5O3KA30R1

Please Upload the Firmware file here (Full Dump File Eeprom Chip) You rad using SPI PGM !

I suggest too to use these tools . . .
use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result fle :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

Please upload a Bios Menu tab information ScreenShot to sse which model
is yours as there are many :

Platform ID
0220D
0220F
0226C
02334

let me know
Regards
BACKUP_Tools12.exe, results.rar
and here's the dump.

02334 is the one that's mine, figured it out by looking at the ME FW version in hex, and that's the only one that is ME10 (9-series chipset). If you still need the screenshots, let me know.
find
quote
#4
    --- Flash Devices Found ---
    W25Q64BV    ID:0xEF4017    Size: 8192KB (65536Kb)

Please Upload the Firmware file here (Full Dump File Eeprom Chip) You rad using SPI PGM !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
(06-27-2015, 09:40 AM)BDMaster Wrote:     --- Flash Devices Found ---
    W25Q64BV    ID:0xEF4017    Size: 8192KB (65536Kb)

Please Upload the Firmware file here (Full Dump File Eeprom Chip) You rad using SPI PGM !
https://www.sendspace.com/file/nm2m14

but what is the difference between dumping via programmer versus FPT? I have full read access.
find
quote
#6
(06-27-2015, 09:40 AM)BDMaster Wrote:     --- Flash Devices Found ---
    W25Q64BV    ID:0xEF4017    Size: 8192KB (65536Kb)

Please Upload the Firmware file here (Full Dump File Eeprom Chip) You rad using SPI PGM !

I've uploaded the firmware file using my programmer in my previous post. Please let me know if you need anything else, or that what I am asking is too difficult or impossible.

Thank you.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)