Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424388
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3609
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 272
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 201
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224403
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6779
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 398
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309688
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61956
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 617
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20269
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169255
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6339
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 818
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61190

HP DV6768se F.33 Bios With Added Features
#1
[Image: BIOS22.png]

HP Dv6768Se F.33 Bios
I've unhidden some features, that seems usable_
Undervolted the GPU to .9volts at 2d speed Throttle at 1.10 and 1.3Volts for 3d speed
Original Volts were I believe 1.14 2d speed 1.14 throttle and 1.35 3d speed
I left the GPU Clocks at original clocks_ (Use Nvidia NTune to Overclock Instead)
Even if you don't overclock your Laptop, this Bios would be great in lowering GPU temperatures and adding extra Features in your Bios

Undervolting the GPU has brought down idle temperatures to 54C for me and under load 66-68C(It may vary for you) use to sit at 61-62C Idle and 72-75C Load
When I overclock the GPU to 500mhz/470mhz in NvidiaNTune I get about 70-71C Under Heavy Gaming Load, which is amazing(Note* I use a notebook cooler while gaming-I highly recommend it)

How I overclock_
Use nVidia NTune to overclock CPU upon startup
I was able to achieve 220 FSB at 2.2ghz (Original 2.0ghz)AMD Turion 64x2 TL60
With Ram Timings of 5.6.5.18.24
HT Mulitplier set at 3x in BIOS (600mhz) HT-LDT Frequency set at 600mhz
Do Not set HT Multiplier in NTune since this usually freezes the program
Do it in the Bios with this unlock Version it works =]
ReApply New Thermal Paste to GPU and Motherboard
Use RMClock to Undervolt CPU_ to keep it cool
Set 4x to .8750 Volts and 12x to 1.0250Volts and let the program Auto-adjust intermediate states VIDs
Under Advance CPU Settings set Alternate VID to .8500V (as I found out anything lower the computer freezes or turns off)
Run RMClock on startup, Yada yada, well you'll find an undervolting guide somewhere on how to use RM Clock to set it to startup on boot.

I readjusted the Added features on the Menu so it looks nicer_
Instead of being all over the place_
All the options you see in the picture is all the options I unhidden
I also enable Boot Recovery Feature in Multiboot Options in the Bios
(Something about if a bad flash happens you can recover)

Happy Modding! =]

DL Link for Bios
http://www.2shared.com/file/L8J2_iSp/BIOS_MODDED_.html

Please Flash with Caution_A/CPower Plug in and Battery Plug in
Flash at your own RISK!
Tested and working on my laptop! 100percent

This may work with other HP Pavilion laptops that uses the F.33 Bios also,
I know some Pavilion DV9000 Series uses the same bios

I had to rename the Bios from .WPH to .ROM to allow the uploading so rename it to BIOS.WPH and flash _ GOODLUCK


Attached Files
.rom   BIOS(MODDED).ROM (Size: 1.05 MB / Downloads: 98)

[Image: 1634877.png]
find
quote
#2
works great, nice job.
find
quote
#3
(02-06-2011, 09:09 PM)httuner Wrote: [Image: BIOS22.png]

HP Dv6768Se F.33 Bios
I've unhidden some features, that seems usable_
Undervolted the GPU to .9volts at 2d speed Throttle at 1.10 and 1.3Volts for 3d speed
Original Volts were I believe 1.14 2d speed 1.14 throttle and 1.35 3d speed
I left the GPU Clocks at original clocks_ (Use Nvidia NTune to Overclock Instead)
Even if you don't overclock your Laptop, this Bios would be great in lowering GPU temperatures and adding extra Features in your Bios

Undervolting the GPU has brought down idle temperatures to 54C for me and under load 66-68C(It may vary for you) use to sit at 61-62C Idle and 72-75C Load
When I overclock the GPU to 500mhz/470mhz in NvidiaNTune I get about 70-71C Under Heavy Gaming Load, which is amazing(Note* I use a notebook cooler while gaming-I highly recommend it)

How I overclock_
Use nVidia NTune to overclock CPU upon startup
I was able to achieve 220 FSB at 2.2ghz (Original 2.0ghz)AMD Turion 64x2 TL60
With Ram Timings of 5.6.5.18.24
HT Mulitplier set at 3x in BIOS (600mhz) HT-LDT Frequency set at 600mhz
Do Not set HT Multiplier in NTune since this usually freezes the program
Do it in the Bios with this unlock Version it works =]
ReApply New Thermal Paste to GPU and Motherboard
Use RMClock to Undervolt CPU_ to keep it cool
Set 4x to .8750 Volts and 12x to 1.0250Volts and let the program Auto-adjust intermediate states VIDs
Under Advance CPU Settings set Alternate VID to .8500V (as I found out anything lower the computer freezes or turns off)
Run RMClock on startup, Yada yada, well you'll find an undervolting guide somewhere on how to use RM Clock to set it to startup on boot.

I readjusted the Added features on the Menu so it looks nicer_
Instead of being all over the place_
All the options you see in the picture is all the options I unhidden
I also enable Boot Recovery Feature in Multiboot Options in the Bios
(Something about if a bad flash happens you can recover)

Happy Modding! =]

DL Link for Bios
http://www.2shared.com/file/L8J2_iSp/BIOS_MODDED_.html

Please Flash with Caution_A/CPower Plug in and Battery Plug in
Flash at your own RISK!
Tested and working on my laptop! 100percent

This may work with other HP Pavilion laptops that uses the F.33 Bios also,
I know some Pavilion DV9000 Series uses the same bios

I had to rename the Bios from .WPH to .ROM to allow the uploading so rename it to BIOS.WPH and flash _ GOODLUCK

hi,
can you please tell me how i can install the bios from a *.rom file?

thanks

Giorgio
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)