Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425676
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227743
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310642
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

HP Pavilion zv6000 WiFi whitelist removal request
#1
I would like to request a PCIe Wi-Fi card whitelist removal for the following Phoenix BIOS for the HP Pavilion zv6000 laptop:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp33501-34000/sp33698.exe

Thank.
find
quote
#2
Tell me please PCI ID of the wifi card that originaly came installed in laptop. Wink

BIOS REPOSITORY.Please consider donating (me or forum) if you like my work.
Please remember to come back and leave feedback. I hate leech and disappear thing.

Nice day.
Camilo.
find
quote
#3
Hi, I need the whitelist removal MOD for an HP PAVILION ZV6278EA (AMD).

You can find The last Original BiOS F.1B here: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp31501-32000/sp31533.exe

The only tutorial I found about WHITELIST REMOVAL WAYS is related to the "InSYde BIOS".

I just tried bymyself to apply a removal patch onto an original bios, I did it for an zv5000 amd CPU F.35) and the problem was that I found a lot of "104 U" texts and about 3 "MZ" txt points.
Anyway I tried to compose a rom file concatenating the modules in the same order that they were extracted, but reading the tutorial I had to find the "MZ" string before the "104 U". In this way all the "MZ" are AFTER all the "104 U" strings so I can't understand which is the correct "MZ" point...
I wasted a lot of time to try and it is right that it needed time to obtain something, but I would Ask to you to suggest the way to find the right point where to change the rom immage in the case you won't have time to make the patch for me.

I found an example of a working patch for another notebook ZV5000 but Intel CPU win F.45 bios, I succesfully patched it with a patched rom F.45 by camilioml, so I took a look into that modified bios and compared it with the original BIOS. I found that He modified directly the compressed rom, but I wasn't able to understand the way He used to add some "90" hex on the original BIOS to bypass the WLAN check.

Thanks in advance
find
quote
#4
(11-08-2011, 10:12 AM)camiloml Wrote: Tell me please PCI ID of the wifi card that originaly came installed in laptop. Wink

I know this is kind of a graveyard digging but I have a Compaq R4000 that is the same as the ZV6000 (uses the same bios file). I guess it's never too late to upgrade these machines, especially now that Wifi has changed for the best.

The laptop comes with a Broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN

The PCI ID is:

PCI/VEN_14E4&DEV_4318&SUBSYS_1355103C
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)