Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Today 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 80
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Today 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101440
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Today 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 512
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7254
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6971
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14327
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425359
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3827
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 516
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 321
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227252
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119462
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6986
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 607
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310481
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62211

Help! BIOS bricked acer e1-571
#11
Hello!
That's good new!Smile
You can publish tutuoral like this
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...1#pid74571
find
quote
#12
(07-04-2016, 03:54 AM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!
That's good new!Smile
You can publish tutuoral like this
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...1#pid74571

Sure, no problem!

I'll post it for the end of the week!

Have a nice day!!!

Giulio.
find
quote
#13
Hi!

I had unlocked the bios options in my E1-571 laptop and changed the reserved memory of the HD4000 on board to 1GB. After I did this, the laptop stopped working.

Recovery mode did not work and I cleared the CMOS and took out the CMOS battery, but still nothing.

So now my laptop is bricked.

What can I do about it? Is it just the bios that is damaged and needs replacing? Or is the damage bigger? i.e. CPU, GPU, mobo.
find
quote
#14
You did it wrong, no one can help! Too greedy man, increase to 512MB is max. The solution is go somewhere to fix the bios or trash your pc Sad
find
quote
#15
My BIOS bricked when i'm trying to upgrade bios. The screen only black when i turn on. I only have the.rom backup file what can I do now?
find
quote
#16
Hi same here i bricked an Acer E1-571. I don't have any file to flash, could someone give me. The laptop now is black screen of death. When i plug the usb, the light of usb only blink once then it stopped
find
quote
#17
(07-03-2016, 07:21 AM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!
try this one
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/s7hP...4d9gLK3g1w

Please give me the file. I bricked my Acer ASpire e1571 too
find
quote
#18
Deleted
find
quote
#19
Hi,

After I flashed a custom Bios using recovery flash to unlock the advanced settings of the Bios, I modified some settings and the laptop won't start anymore. As soon as I press the power button it will shut down and restart after 2-3 seconds. I can't even access the bios.
I tried to reflash the same version , hoping the settings will revert to default values, even removed the Bios battery. No luck at all.

Anyone willing to share some tips how to un-brick this laptop ?
find
quote
#20
(12-16-2017, 11:30 AM)Bogdanx94 Wrote: Hi,

After I flashed a custom Bios using recovery flash to unlock the advanced settings of the Bios, I modified some settings and the laptop won't start anymore. As soon as I press the power button it will shut down and restart after 2-3 seconds. I can't even access the bios.
I tried to reflash the same version , hoping the settings will revert to default values, even removed the Bios battery. No luck at all.

Anyone willing to share some tips how to un-brick this laptop ?

Hi! 
You can reset the settings very simply. If you temporarily remove all your RAM sticks, and instead of them temporarily insert one another RAM stick (with different RAM size, or from different manufacturer).
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)