Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6683
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6444
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14079
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 152
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424656
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3675
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 346
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 369
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225187
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119239
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 313
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6835
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309920
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62035
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 678
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20339
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169498
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6424

Lenovo ThinkPad X220 request for BIOS 1.39
#1
Hallo I have problem with the phonix tool. It's woldn works so I hope somebody can help me.

Here you can find the latest BIOS-File: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj25us.exe

It will be nice If it have a Whitelist Remove look like this:
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...st-Removal


Attached Files
.zip   AcpiTbls.zip (Size: 135.25 KB / Downloads: 6)
find
quote
#2
(11-15-2014, 05:45 PM)han Wrote: Hallo I have problem with the phonix tool. It's woldn works so I hope somebody can help me.

Here you can find the latest BIOS-File: http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj25us.exe

It will be nice If it have a Whitelist Remove look like this:
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...st-Removal

Can You explain better ?
Are You finding a Slic 2.1 ir Whitelist file or both togheter ?
Which problem you said with ?
Use this tool and upload screen shots :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...rt-Backup)

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
OK I hope i can explan it better, sorry for my English I am a German Speaker....
I have a Thinkpad X220 with Windows 7 so it have a SLIC 2.1 in BIOS and I patch the Whitelist with this File from her https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...st-Removal. Thats works Fine.

Now I buy a secound ThinkPad X220 without Windows 7 from eBay. Ther is no SLIC 2.1 in BIOS the SLIC ToolKit say no slic/Dump. Sreenshot will be get tomorrow.
I will Patch the BIOS with a SLIC 2.1 Table and the Whitlist Removal. But the Whitlist Removal is not so importet because I can buy the Lenovo WANN-Cart so is not so bad if ther is no Whitlist Removal.

I Prepar the original BIOS File (1.39) from Lenovo with Phoenix tool 256 but after I Flash the BIOS no SLIC tabel found with the SLIC ToolKit. Than I prepar the BIOS File from the Whitlist-Removal (hier the File on DropBox https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2301...ied_WL.exe) with the Phoenix tool and flash the BIOS File. After that no SLIC Table found with the SLIC ToolKit. I Don't know what to do.
RW-File from the Thinkpad see Post one

Thank you for your Help!
find
quote
#4
(11-17-2014, 11:59 AM)han Wrote: OK I hope i can explan it better, sorry for my English I am a German Speaker....
I have a Thinkpad X220 with Windows 7 so it have a SLIC 2.1 in BIOS and I patch the Whitelist with this File from her https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...st-Removal. Thats works Fine.

Now I buy a secound ThinkPad X220 without Windows 7 from eBay. Ther is no SLIC 2.1 in BIOS the SLIC ToolKit say no slic/Dump. Sreenshot will be get tomorrow.
I will Patch the BIOS with a SLIC 2.1 Table and the Whitlist Removal. But the Whitlist Removal is not so importet because I can buy the Lenovo WANN-Cart so is not so bad if ther is no Whitlist Removal.

I Prepar the original BIOS File (1.39) from Lenovo with Phoenix tool 256 but after I Flash the BIOS no SLIC tabel found with the SLIC ToolKit. Than I prepar the BIOS File from the Whitlist-Removal (hier the File on DropBox https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2301...ied_WL.exe) with the Phoenix tool and flash the BIOS File. After that no SLIC Table found with the SLIC ToolKit. I Don't know what to do.
RW-File from the Thinkpad see Post one

Thank you for your Help!

Ok friend,
I make a sumary so You can say that I understood You :

1. two Laptop ThinkPad X220 1st with Slic 2nd with NO slic

2. Firmware 1.39 Serg008 NWL for 1st Laptop with Slic + NWL

We will get 2nd Laptop with Slic + NWL like 1st ! It's right ?

So You have to make Bios Backup on Both Laptop (be sure You have same Bios version on both = 1.39)
use FPT tool or this one and runIt as Admin :

http://rghost.net/58219938

Then use RW-Anything and make RW-dump :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...atest-News

Make a SLIC Dump too ( if You use BACKUP_Tools.exe It will do all these operations) using Slic Dump Toolkit :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...rt-Backup)

Then Upload all here for me and I will prepare a Generalized Bios Slic 2.1 + NWL for You.
I think that It's missing Table Module and Others so We have to add them into Bios !
You used Serg008 Bios that is Generalized NWL, but It not adds Slic as It is standard (No Sliced by Lenovo)
as Bios Sliced is wrote by manufacturer and include Modules whichs are wrote into Eeprom and into NVRAM,
so It will stay there forever even also You make new Upgrade, so modifying Serg008 not will adds Slic !
Unless You use PMT and add these modules missing using kinds options.
I got a Bios version Slic 2.1 (Module added), but I prefer use your Bios backup to get It and give a perfect !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
(11-17-2014, 04:37 PM)BDMaster Wrote: We will get 2nd Laptop with Slic + NWL like 1st ! It's right ?
Gread you understand me!

(11-17-2014, 04:37 PM)BDMaster Wrote: be sure You have same Bios version on both = 1.39
Yes same Bios version 1.39

Her the result from the 1st ThinkPad with SLIC
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2301...h_SLIC.rar

Her the result from the 2nd ThinkPad without SLIC
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2301...t_SLIC.rar

Thanks
find
quote
#6
Probably way too late, but any chance of sharing that BIOS with the SLIC added?

I recently flashed my X220 with the lastest version of the BIOS and it managed to lose the SLIC table... Huh
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)