Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424385
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3609
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 272
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 200
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224391
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6779
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 398
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309683
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61955
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 617
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20269
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169255
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6337
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 818
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61190

Lenovo X201 Tablet BIOS Unlock Request
#1
If someone can look at this bios and let me know what can be unhidden or unlocked I would appreciate it.

The latest original BIOS can be found at:
http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/...uj19us.exe

The BIOS I'm currently using with white list removed can be found at:
https://app.box.com/s/tvqmc3dk3q3s7jggtgt3

BIOS Revision: 1.40-1.15

One thing I would like to change or have access to is the reserved video memory allocation if possible. I would like as much as possible unhidden or unlocked.

Thank you.
find
quote
#2
It's a New Stile Phoenix Bios, so write a PM to Sml6397 (our Phoenix Bios Expert and Moderator)
and He will unlock this Bios quickly !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(05-16-2015, 03:31 PM)BDMaster Wrote: It's a New Stile Phoenix Bios, so write a PM to Sml6397 (our Phoenix Bios Expert and Moderator)
and He will unlock this Bios quickly !
Regards

Thank you for the quick reply. I did not expect a response on the weekend. I will PM him about it.
Whatever he can do would be welcome.
find
quote
#4
Does anyone know if this can be done? Perhaps it is too complex or time consuming? Can someone point me in the right direction? Maybe there are tools or guides to do this myself?
find
quote
#5
Hello Phoenix0519,

I took a look at your BIOS image. This will be a very complex BIOS mod. I cannot give you an ETA yet.

Could you take pictures of your current BIOS menus please (just the parent menus, you do not have to take pictures of the sub-menus if you do not wish to)? That would greatly simplify and speed up the modding process.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#6
(05-26-2015, 12:25 AM)Sml6397 Wrote: Hello Phoenix0519,

I took a look at your BIOS image. This will be a very complex BIOS mod. I cannot give you an ETA yet.

Could you take pictures of your current BIOS menus please (just the parent menus, you do not have to take pictures of the sub-menus if you do not wish to)? That would greatly simplify and speed up the modding process.

~Steven

Thank you for responding. Sorry for not posting more promptly. I've attached the main menu and the parent menus. Even if it takes a while I will wait for it. I appreciate your time and effort. If you need more pictures of the sub menus let me know. Even if you can unhide or add to a menu a handful of options it would be worth it.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
find
quote
#7
I've attached some additional sub-menus for the config menu. Is there any ETA for this mod? Perhaps it would be simpler if I could specify certain settings I'd need? I'm curious about this mod. Can you can give me some insight as to what is complex? Let me know. Thank you.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
find
quote
#8
Hello Sml6397, have you made any progress on this mod? Do you need anything else from me?
find
quote
#9
Can someone please let me know if this will be done? Can someone take another look at this? Has anyone made any progress? Thank you.
find
quote
#10
So, any news about this bios mod? I've got a X201 (non-tablet) and i'm also interested in a modded bios. If possible I want to change the shared video memory. I already use a version with the whitelist removed but one with more options for me is always better.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)