Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 461
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104603
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 981
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8482
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8165
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425539
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 668
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227488
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119637
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310566
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62221

NOTEBOOK DELL i5 5548
#1
Hello , I bought a laptop dell i5 5200u 5458 c10 .
I'm having trouble , and would like a help guys .
My wifi card and ac7265 and with this, I do not have to configure the wifi in hackintosh .
The bios setup this notebook and very limited with this , I wonder what would be the bios I could use to have all the features of the notebook.
Can someone help me ?
Thank you,

BIOS: http://www.dell.com/support/home/br/pt/b...op/drivers

- Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H
- Dell inspirion r15 i5 5548 5200u
find
quote
#2
Hello!
Run this tool as Admin and upload results
http://rgho.st/8KPf7HNFn
Note.this tool not works under win10 shell.
find
quote
#3
Hi,

Please help me, I would love to have a decent BIOS on my notebook DELL.

Thank you

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ctvox4


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 3.2 MB / Downloads: 2)

- Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H
- Dell inspirion r15 i5 5548 5200u
find
quote
#4
Bad news!
Your bios chip is rewrite protected!
Set your laptop to suspended mode and wake up it after few seconds.
Then run tool again.
find
quote
#5
ok, I'll try.

This definition is the SLEEP?

you want to access the teamviewer

And I'm just after it goes into hibernation, touch any key to return it? and with this, I run the program?

I am in my work, coming home in a couple of 12 hours, I return the contact with a new file.

Tanks, Tanks, Tanks.

- Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H
- Dell inspirion r15 i5 5548 5200u
find
quote
#6
Hello,
The report remains identical to the previous one.
Are there any other method?

- Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H
- Dell inspirion r15 i5 5548 5200u
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)