Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6407
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14043
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 140
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424559
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3656
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 326
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 344
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224830
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119207
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6818
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 439
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309826
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62002
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 657
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20316
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169435
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6388
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 863

New logo for Phoenix BIOS (Intel Atom E3845)
#1
Good day.
Please, help me to replace Logo.
BIOS and new wallpaper: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
Board: Kontron COMe-mBT10
I have tried to use PhoenixTool and UEFITool.
PhoenixTool found logo only in Padding_1476.ROM.
I tried insert my wallpaper with HEX-editor, but I received only black screen.
UEFITool found EVSA entry "SplashLogoPackage".
I think, I have to replace its body header, but I don't know, What I should write.
Body header:
3566 - size
00060C0000000000000018 - constant part of all version BIOSes
E816 - important part (may be checksum)
0000 - constant part
Maybe Someone knows, What does Important part mean?
find
quote
#2
Hi~
You said you got a blackscreen after you flashing your mod.
Some questions ,the blackscreen is only during boot logo but it can boot normal and going to os? or it's look like a bios bricked?? ,because i saw some word about rsa signed.

find
quote
#3
(10-05-2020, 09:46 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~
You said you got a blackscreen after you flashing your mod.
Some questions ,the blackscreen is only during boot logo but it can boot normal and going to os? or it's look like a bios bricked?? ,because i saw some word about rsa signed.

Blackscreen is only during boot logo. Device boots normal.
find
quote
#4
edit
==========
sorry ,I think it need to check again , i don't find where the checksum is.
Question !if you transform your logo from jpeg to gif and inject it then change file size in hex then re-flash ,does it black screen still??


=============
Here is i tried to inject new logo into you provided bios ,you could check it at first.
https://katfile.com/n4zawvutuwb9/MVV1R316_1.bin.html

find
quote
#5
(10-05-2020, 11:06 AM)genius239 Wrote: edit
==========
sorry ,I think it need to check again , i don't find where the checksum is.
Question !if you transform your logo from jpeg to gif and inject it then change file size in hex then re-flash ,does it black screen still??


=============
Here is i tried to inject new logo into you provided bios ,you could check it at first.
https://katfile.com/n4zawvutuwb9/MVV1R316_1.bin.html
Thank you. But...There is only black screen, no booting.
BIOS stopped at code 00.
find
quote
#6
so , i think it contain a rsa signed but you said that you can re-flash and normally boot ,i'm very curious.

tip: E816 is not checksum is png file's file size.
So ,do you have checked my mod at first?

edit
===========
Sorry ,it should gif file not a png file.
What's code00 mean in this machine? maybe you could try do clear cmos.

find
quote
#7
(10-06-2020, 03:44 AM)genius239 Wrote: so , i think it contain a rsa signed but you said that you can re-flash and normally boot ,i'm very curious.

tip: E816 is not checksum is png file's file size.
So ,do you have checked my mod at first?
I checked with gif file, sorry. I added TTS-1024Grey-1.gif to drive.google.
I added kontron.gif also for comparing.

E816 doesn't match with gif's size. Do I have to convert inserted gif file to png?
find
quote
#8
I don't know, what code 00 mean. I have reserve memory for BIOS, so I can reflash it.
find
quote
#9
E816 need reverse then get real size of gif file ,so it real size is 16e8.
https://images2.imgbox.com/67/af/elQkCgMr_o.gif

Yiu also can extract other gif file from that module ,head start at 4749463839 then end at 003B.

find
quote
#10
It's my mistake. I supposed, that there is only 1 gif in Padding_1476.rom
I replaced logo succesfully.

Genius239, many thanks for your very important tip!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)