Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6406
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14042
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 139
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424555
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3655
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 343
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119206
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6817
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 438
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309823
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62002
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 656
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20315
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169431
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6387
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 862

PLL ACER ASPIRE 5739g
#1
HI everyone, I need the PLL version for this notebook becouse I want overclock the notebook from setfsb.However my notebook is in garanti and i don't want invalidation it. If anybody know the PLL for this notebook please post it
find
quote
#2
I resolved. I find the elettronic schematic for my mainboard and I find the version of PLL. I overclocking my pc and work very fin .
find
quote
#3
(05-02-2011, 12:26 PM)bartlet Wrote: I resolved. I find the elettronic schematic for my mainboard and I find the version of PLL. I overclocking my pc and work very fin .

I have this exact laptop, would you mind sharing the pll information with me? Or perhaps a link where you found it?
find
quote
#4
(05-24-2011, 07:23 PM)Kelbo Wrote:
(05-02-2011, 12:26 PM)bartlet Wrote: I resolved. I find the elettronic schematic for my mainboard and I find the version of PLL. I overclocking my pc and work very fin .

I have this exact laptop, would you mind sharing the pll information with me? Or perhaps a link where you found it?

hi, the clock generator PLL fot this notebook is SLG8SP513VTR but if you overclock this notebook you need to unlock firts the bios


(05-25-2011, 02:05 AM)bartlet Wrote:
(05-24-2011, 07:23 PM)Kelbo Wrote: [quote='bartlet' pid='28712' dateline='1304357206']
I resolved. I find the elettronic schematic for my mainboard and I find the version of PLL. I overclocking my pc and work very fin .

I have this exact laptop, would you mind sharing the pll information with me? Or perhaps a link where you found it?

hi, the clock generator PLL fot this notebook (ZK6) is SLG8SP513VTR but if you overclock this notebook you need to unlock firts the bios




find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)