Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6400
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14036
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 136
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424545
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3643
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 322
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 341
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224748
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119202
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6813
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 436
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309803
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 654
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20312
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169421
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6383
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 859

Packard Bell TJ66 (SJV50-MVM MB) change processor T4500 to Q9000
#1
Hi!
I have some problems.

My notebook Packard Bell TJ66

On motherboard:
SJV50-MVM MB
09220-1M
48.4BU04.01M

Northbridge Ac826M45
Southbridge AF82801IBM
multi-controller WPCE773LA0DG
Video NVidia GT240m N10P-GS-A2


The question.... Was processor T4500, I changed it to the T7500. Laptop worked perfectly, but a line was about the processor microcode at startup, you press F1 and everything is normal.
I bought the processor Q9000. Set - not included. I think - need to modify the BIOS.
The specification Northbridge missing q9000, but the list is qx9300, q9100, q9500, q9600
Is that possible?
http://ark.intel.com/products/35134/Inte...patibility

BIOS HP dv7-2185dx
http://rghost.ru/56642003

BIOS ACER 7738G-903G32Mi
http://rghost.ru/56642057

BIOS Packard Bell TJ66
http://rghost.ru/56642102

Ordering and Spec Information for Q9000
http://ark.intel.com/products/40480/Inte...#@ordering

Please help me!
find
quote
#2
(06-29-2014, 11:07 AM)killjapskin Wrote: Hi!
I have some problems.

My notebook Packard Bell TJ66

On motherboard:
SJV50-MVM MB
09220-1M
48.4BU04.01M

Northbridge Ac826M45
Southbridge AF82801IBM
multi-controller WPCE773LA0DG
Video NVidia GT240m N10P-GS-A2


The question.... Was processor T4500, I changed it to the T7500. Laptop worked perfectly, but a line was about the processor microcode at startup, you press F1 and everything is normal.
I bought the processor Q9000. Set - not included. I think - need to modify the BIOS.
The specification Northbridge missing q9000, but the list is qx9300, q9100, q9500, q9600
Is that possible?
http://ark.intel.com/products/35134/Inte...patibility

BIOS HP dv7-2185dx
http://rghost.ru/56642003

BIOS ACER 7738G-903G32Mi
http://rghost.ru/56642057

BIOS Packard Bell TJ66
http://rghost.ru/56642102

Ordering and Spec Information for Q9000
http://ark.intel.com/products/40480/Inte...#@ordering

Please help me!

Hi friend,
some CPU Upgade are possible only for particular MoBo as FSB or Embedded Controller !
So I don't know if your is adaptable, cause Hardware lead It !
I have mine Acer Aspire 8930 using Q9000 and can say that only a specific MoBo can mount Q9000 CPU !
I know very well as I had to change the MoBo and I had to do a search about It !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
O_o

What do you think, x9100 can come?

http://ark.intel.com/products/35431/Inte...66-MHz-FSB
find
quote
#4
(06-30-2014, 08:00 AM)killjapskin Wrote: O_o

What do you think, x9100 can come?

http://ark.intel.com/products/35431/Inte...66-MHz-FSB

You have to find a Service Manual as many time is wrote for thechnicians
into which kind of CPU can support that MoBo !
I will try to find aome infos for your laptop and reply about !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)