Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424388
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3609
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 272
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 201
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224406
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6779
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 398
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309688
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61956
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 617
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20269
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169255
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6339
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 818
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61190

[REQ] Bios for Toshiba A300D-PSAKCE Phoenix RAM PROBLEM
#1
Hi all.First sorry for my bad english.So the problem is my laptop have 4GB(2x2gb).I buy 1x4GB and i want to run with 6GB.When i install (1x2gb/1x4gb) my laptop run in bios write 6144mb.But when start the windows blue screen...some time freeze on windows welcome screen.I trying evrerything to run with 6GB not sucess.Sometime is run under Safe Mode and there is write some ram use with Hardware Reserved.Under linux i dont have problems :X installed 6GB and no any problems.I write on toshiba forum but no answer not help no nothing.One friend tells me my video card shared memory make conflict and can't calculate the ram.Can i DISABLE my video card shared memory.The video card is not integrated.I will give every information you will needed...:"( just wanna run this computer with 6GB ram....and no bsod....
I test the ram.
Test everything no problems with hardware.
Reinstall the windows only (x64).Stop the service SuperFetch.
Install some hotfixes from windows.
I dont know what i make more :"( here is my last hope.

If can make to disable video memory or control some ram and video settings..

Toshiba A300D-PSAKCE
ATI HD3650 512MB - http://imageshack.us/f/593/adaptermemory.png/

DDR2-800 DDR2 SDRAM (6-6-6-18 @ 400 MHz) (5-5-5-15 @ 333 MHz) (4-4-4-12 @ 266 MHz) - And 2 rams have same timing....

BIOS IN AIDA - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/biosd.png/

BIOS WITH 6GB - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/sdc12878y.jpg/

BIOS PHOENIX v3.30 - http://www.mediafire.com/?7ashzkqkk94v9ll

HERE SOME OF BSOD - After windows logo or on to windows logo - http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/sdc12873a.jpg/ / http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/sdc12872v.jpg/ / http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/860/sdc12877.jpg/

Angel Toshiba A300D Angel
find
quote
#2
There are some RAM and graphics options hidden in your bios and i will unlock it in 2 days for you .


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#3
Thumbs Up 
You are amazing man Angel I wait this is my last hope Sad
(01-27-2012, 10:38 PM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: There are some RAM and graphics options hidden in your bios and i will unlock it in 2 days for you .


Angel Toshiba A300D Angel
find
quote
#4
Here is your unlocked BIOS with alot of graphics options and other options as well :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?yln9s7ngrbdp1lk


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#5
Hi there,

I know that this is Vewass's reguested bios mod and it appeares he has the same issue as me which I have made a request for. Only difference is that my laptop is a A300D-15 PSAKCE. Was wondering if this bios should work on mine as it appears that I have to same GFX card, Bios and even having the same BSOD's.
Vewass, could you please confirm the exact model of your A300D? Mine says A300D-15B Model: PSAKCE on the bottom. If its a match then that will save good ol' Ahmed from making a seperate one for me.

Melchius
find
quote
#6
(02-04-2012, 05:42 AM)AHMED HOSSAM Wrote: Here is your unlocked BIOS with alot of graphics options and other options as well :-

http://www.mediafire.com/?yln9s7ngrbdp1lk

Thanks man Bios work perfectly...But i still have the same BSOD i dont know what i done...
The laptop is A300D-17F but is the same 15B everything is same. Smile

This is the PERFECT BIOS !

Here is the new options - http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3739/sdc12884.jpg SmileSmileSmile

Angel Toshiba A300D Angel
find
quote
#7
Thanks for confirming,



Moved to unlocked /mod


"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." Smile
find
quote
#8
Hi again,

I can confirm that this unlocked bios is compatible with my A300D-15B, Model PSAKCE and is working perfectly. It hasnt resolved my Ram issue (same issue as Vewass I think) but at least it has unlocked more options which is brilliant. Many thanks to Ahmed for his time and effort and I will be making a donation to him.

Melchius
find
quote
#9
I can confirm that this also worked on my A300d-16c

Shame there was no option for firewire disable Sad

Wonder if it is possible

Thanks

Djarvis
find
quote
#10
Hello. Also confirm that the bios is working on PSAKCE-A300D-158. Nevertheless, I do not understand for what these unlocked options...

I have a problem. This model of TOSHIBA has such "cool staff" - the videochip is in place like a cutlet in 'Big Mac' and by the same copper tube is united with the CPU. So temperature of videochip is always about ~6-8°C higher than the CPU temperature.

So I need a help. AHMED HOSSAM, can you please edit the temperature trigger for cooler in bios?
Simple words, I would like that the speed on 42°C will be same as it on 60°C now... but if it is not a problem - can you write here what a cooler trigger temperatures are in bios now before you'll edit them ?

I know that I simple can cut the yellow wire of the cooler... but this is the last way.

Sorry for my poor English...
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)