Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
Today 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 52
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
Yesterday 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 119
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1221856
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
Yesterday 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 118875
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 147
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6633
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308888
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61703
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 440
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20082
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168757
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6118
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 653
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5610
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60898
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274789
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 764
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24730
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 694707

[REQ] Fujitsu UH552 Aes-Ni unlock
#21
(10-27-2013, 01:52 PM)rnouf Wrote: Tested : Aes enable / No new menu in bios

it should be Smile Have a desire to test the bios fashion in which I will attempt to open the menu?

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
#22
I've already abuse your time. I want Aes-ni and you do it. I've no need in special bios features or overclocking options.
find
quote
#23
Hi

I have this laptop too. AES-NI would be nice and other options too. But I don't want to apply and test different BIOS if I don't know how to restore if something goes wrong.
find
quote
#24
(10-27-2013, 03:55 PM)default84081 Wrote: Hi

I have this laptop too. AES-NI would be nice and other options too. But I don't want to apply and test different BIOS if I don't know how to restore if something goes wrong.

you installed my mod bios? No Problem? So with further modifications will be no problems.

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
#25
Hi,

been looking for a modded BIOS for the UH572 too. Sadly your links are dead by now as the files have been deleted from rghost.
Could you upload it again? I'm especially interested in hidden menu functions.

Thanks!
find
quote
#26
The link for the unmodded bios :
http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/Download/S...FTS&lng=EN

I was wondering if someone could :
Enable Aes-Ni
Hidden Menu
and unlock MSR 0xE2

and if it's possible unlock the WWAN port too enable Msata Smile
find
quote
#27
Bump ,we would really love some help Smile
find
quote
#28
(01-28-2015, 11:20 AM)nickhes12 Wrote: The link for the unmodded bios :
http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/Download/S...FTS&lng=EN

I was wondering if someone could :
Enable Aes-Ni
Hidden Menu
and unlock MSR 0xE2

and if it's possible unlock the WWAN port too enable Msata Smile

I'll help you. I need to drop your photos BIOS

User is not welcome on these forums after repeated abuse to site infrastructure and user base.  If you receive any unsolicited messages from a user account claiming to be "Oleh" or acting on behalf of Oleh, please disregard.
find
quote
#29
Hi

I have a Fujitsu UH572 which I believe uses the same Phoenix Secure Core Tiano bios as the 552.

I am looking to see whether the BIOS can be modded to allow overclocking the system (possibly within the OS using the Intel extreme Tuning Utility).
Is this possible?

Thanks
find
quote
#30
We can try to make . . .

Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/7GBZt7FVt

http://rghost.net/53128665

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)