Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 34
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424245
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3567
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 232
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 167
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 260
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223979
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119115
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6749
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 363
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309577
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61910
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 575
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20230
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169180
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6281
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 778
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61131

[REQUEST] ASUS ROG GX800VHK BIOS Unlock
#1
Hello All, I am new to this forum, so please bear with me regarding my problem described below Smile

I have an Asus ROG GX800VHK, BIOS version 311 (attached) and I am seeking help for unlocking the BIOS for the following reasons:

- I cannot change SATA mode in BIOS, there is no AHCI SATA mode, only Intel RST RAID mode (currently active). I am running Windows 11 Pro from a Samsung 980 Pro SSD on PCIe 3.0 X4 M.2 2280 NVMe and, because of the BIOS RAID mode, Samsung Magician software does not recognize the SSD, which makes me unable to upgrade firmware, secure erase the SSD or do other maintenance/optimization on the SSD. Samsung Magician documentation specifies that it does not support RAID mode, but only AHCI mode - which, as mentioned, cannot be changed in BIOS. What is even more confusing is that the laptop MB has no SATA devices, but only NVMe disks, so I don't understand why ASUS does not let me change or disable SATA.

- Installing Linux is out of the question, for the same reason mentioned above.

- I cannot manually overclock the laptop. I can only do this using ASUS TurboGear, which, under Windows 11, is finicky and unreliable (i get many BSODs when trying to use the app).

- I generally want to be able to see all the settings in BIOS, so that I can change them or customize as I want.

I would be grateful if someone would be kind enough to share a solution (BIOS unlock) that would let me freely customize the BIOS. If any other info is required, I would be happy to share it! 

Thank you a million in advance! Smile


Attached Files
.zip   GX800VHKAS311.zip (Size: 4.17 MB / Downloads: 0)
.zip   BIOS - pics.zip (Size: 7.63 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)