Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6519
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308213
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61539
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19940
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168414
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5968
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5468
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60717
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274664
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 644
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693580
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173987
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 922
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 510
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59528
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43058

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 4741Z BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi.... i've heard a lot of this site.. I was finding this from over a year.. I wanted to get a unlocked bios for my acer aspire 4741z laptop... I don't know The link for its bios but .. that's all I know-
Phoenix 1.12 bios(plz confirm it for me)
Intel pentium p6000
3gb ram....

It will be very kind of u if u could find and unlock the right bios... thanks in advance
find
quote
#2
Hi!!!! i'm new here and i have heard very much about this website and i finally want to use this..
I have a Acer Aspire 4741z notebook but i want to overclock my cpu+gpu
for that i require the advanced tab!!!!
i checked the acer website for bios link but its a newer version that doesnt install on my pc..
so i used ur backup tool to make *.rom file . plz check the attached file.
here is what my sys info says -
BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies LTD V1.12, 04-05-2010


Attached Files
.rar   PhoenixTechnologiesLTD-V1.12.rar (Size: 1.08 MB / Downloads: 31)
find
quote
#3
I would like to make a request for a modded BIOS for Acer Aspire 4741Z to gain control of the S.M.A.R.T. check. Currently my HDD has some bad sectors, and I want to ignore the warning. I found a request for VT-x for this model, which may help you make it faster. Thanks in advance.
  • Motherboard Model: JE40_CP
  • BIOS version: Phoenix V1.31
find
quote
#4
Brick 
Good day! I am here today to request for an unlocked BIOS mod for my Acer Aspire 4741z. I found a unlocked BIOS for this particular laptop model, but unfortunately it's v1.28.

My BIOS version is v1.31, the latest one. I attached the BIOS zip file here, as stated on the guidelines for requesting.

I don't know how long it would take, but I'm hoping for a positive response from the modders.
DIY guides will be greatly appreciated too.
Thank you! Smile


Motherboard model: JE40_CP
BIOS Version: v1.31
BIOS Date: 2011-04-28
Chipset: Intel HM55
Original Processor: Intel Pentium P6000 @ 1.87 GHz
Current Processor: Intel Pentium P6200 @ 2.13 GHz


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.31_A_A.zip (Size: 9.29 MB / Downloads: 17)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)