Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14006
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424480
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3623
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 209
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 309
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224570
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119176
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6791
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 411
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309737
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61967
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20281
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169342
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6354
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 829
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5800

[REQUEST] Acer Aspire ES1-524 BIOS Unlock
#1
I need to unlock the vt-x menu to be able to user a virtual machine x64 on virtual box, I'm using a vagrant vm and it requires an x64 processor.
I was looking some solutions but the only one that could work is a modded BIOS. Can someone give me a modded bios? 
Model: Acer Aspire ES1-524-910T
CPU: AMD A9-9410
BIOS: InsideH20 v1.05
Link to my actual and updated BIOS;
Files: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_11
Official page: https://www.acer.com/ac/es/ES/content/su...t/6978?b=1

The result .rar of running BACKUP_Tools19h.exe
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6y2924
Thanks for the help, I will be waiting for any kind of reply or suggestion.


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.05_A_A.zip (Size: 5.71 MB / Downloads: 11)
.rar   results.rar (Size: 66.84 KB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#2
(05-08-2017, 08:08 AM)Kyloren Wrote: I need to unlock the vt-x menu to be able to user a virtual machine x64 on virtual box, I'm using a vagrant vm and it requires an x64 processor.
I was looking some solutions but the only one that could work is a modded BIOS. Can someone give me a modded bios? 
Model: Acer Aspire ES1-524-910T
CPU: AMD A9-9410
BIOS: InsideH20 v1.05
Link to my actual and updated BIOS;
Files: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_11
Official page: https://www.acer.com/ac/es/ES/content/su...t/6978?b=1

The result .rar of running BACKUP_Tools19h.exe
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6y2924
Thanks for the help, I will be waiting for any kind of reply or suggestion.
Hi
Check your PM
find
quote
#3
(05-08-2017, 08:41 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 08:08 AM)Kyloren Wrote: I need to unlock the vt-x menu to be able to user a virtual machine x64 on virtual box, I'm using a vagrant vm and it requires an x64 processor.
I was looking some solutions but the only one that could work is a modded BIOS. Can someone give me a modded bios? 
Model: Acer Aspire ES1-524-910T
CPU: AMD A9-9410
BIOS: InsideH20 v1.05
Link to my actual and updated BIOS;
Files: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_11
Official page: https://www.acer.com/ac/es/ES/content/su...t/6978?b=1

The result .rar of running BACKUP_Tools19h.exe
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6y2924
Thanks for the help, I will be waiting for any kind of reply or suggestion.
Hi
Check your PM

Okey thanks for the reply
find
quote
#4
Hallo everyone!

I have an Acer Aspire ES15 ES1-524-90h7 (processor AMD A9) and I would like to activate in the BIOS the virtualization capability. Here is my vars file .

It's quite a stupid situation...I actually was able to use the virtualization on this computer, but I did something that disabled it. I think I reset the PC to the factory settings...

Thank you.
Angel
PS: I am willing to donate if it works.
find
quote
#5
I want advanced menu
find
quote
#6
(03-03-2018, 04:59 AM)atil Wrote: I want advanced menu
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#7
(03-03-2018, 06:23 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 04:59 AM)atil Wrote: I want advanced menu
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

hey i'm okay bios i am writing with programmer but i want mod biosu now opened in advanced menu yada fd file mod mod please
find
quote
#8
(08-18-2018, 11:43 AM)amd90870 Wrote: hey i'm okay bios i am writing with programmer but i want mod biosu now opened in advanced menu yada fd file mod mod please
Hi
First use SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip and make bios dump
find
quote
#9
hello I buyed ch341a I have ch341a
I want full unlocked bios


Attached Files
.bin   dump.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 13)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)