Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6421
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14053
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424590
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3662
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 351
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224964
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119220
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6822
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 447
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309857
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62012
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 665
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20326
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169461
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6401
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 869

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 BIOS Unlock
#11
Hello, I also need help with unlocking advanced bios settings and unlocking main settings for undervolting in intel xtu because they are greyed out

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-15 Bios Version Insyde 20H2.2: 1.10

Thank You.
find
quote
#12
Hello, I also became the owner of AN515-55. I was trying to undervolt with Throttlestop, but it wasn't wokring. Please, help.
find
quote
#13
Hello, I got one of this laptop AN515-55. Would you be able to share the bios ? Thank you
find
quote
#14
I have a AN515-55-59V4, which is so new that its bios version 2.01 is not even offered yet on acer's website.
How can I dump it?
find
quote
#15
hello i took this laptop and ask if it is possible to unlock the bios..bios version is v2.01 ... i5 10300h and 3060 rtx
find
quote
#16
Hey, can you unlock my acer nitro 5 bios settings for me I’ll send you the dump soon.
find
quote
#17
How to make dump? I have an AN515-55 and ni advanced features.

Thanks alot
find
quote
#18
hi, i need help for unlocking the bios of this pc i just bought, i need to improve power limit on the gpu

specs: I5 10300H, RTX 3060
find
quote
#19
Hi, i need help for dump my bios, i wanna undervolt my AN 515-55 and this option is locked
Spec: i7 10750H, rtx 3060
thanks
find
quote
#20
Hello, I'm trying to modify the bios settings of my new acer nitro5 laptop.
I managed to edit EFI variables to unlock undervolting using this tutorial : https://brendangreenley.com/undervolting...-undervolt

I tried using the same method to modify the active trip points for fan control.
I think it did something but the fans still speed up early and don't let the cpu or gpu get above 60C.
I'd like to modify the fan settings so that the fans run slower and speed up only above 70C or 75C.

If anyone can help that would be really nice


Attached Files
.txt   File_DXE_driver_DriverSampleDxe_SetupUtility IFR.txt (Size: 1.77 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)