Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1801
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6427
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14057
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424595
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3664
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 354
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224973
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119222
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 305
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6823
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 448
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309861
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62014
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 666
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20328
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169463
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6403

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 BIOS Unlock
#61
Hi, i need an unlocked bios for acer nitro an 515-55 model 51QY.
find
quote
#62
I would like to request an unlocked bios for my an515-55 specfically advanced bios unlock mode
find
quote
#63
Hello,
I want modify frequency, voltage and ram and of my CPU but I need to unlock advanced or debug tab.

Manufacturer           :Acer
Model                     :AN515-55-57VY 
Part Number           :NH.Q7JEY.004
Bios Ver                  :InsydeH20 Setup Utility Rev. 5.0
Bios Type                :UEFI
Serial No (For Web)  :NHQ7JEY00404005F763400
Bios Download Link  :  https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_25

All Specs and Dreivers: https://www.acer.com/tr-tr/support?searc...l_download 

https://imgur.com/a/kQldmAx







[Image: kQldmAx]
find
quote
#64
Hello
I would like your help as possible, I have an acer nitro 5 an515-55 10th i5 10300h and gtx 1650 ddr6, my bios by default has the cpu undervolt function disabled, I would also like to configure the cpu and xmp parameters via bios.
my model is an AN-515-55 bios 2.06, how can i make the bios dump available for analysis?
thank you very much
find
quote
#65
Hello.
I have the Acer Nitro 5 AN 515-55
with i5 10300H and gtx 1650.
System bios is on v2.06

. The advanced options are locked, can you help me unlock it?

thank you!
find
quote
#66
Hello.
I have the Acer Nitro 5 AN 515-55 729G
with i7 10750H and gtx 1650 ti.
System bios is on v2.06

. The advanced options are locked, can you help me unlock it?
What program can I use to remove the bios dump?

thank you!
find
quote
#67
Hello! I've been recently getting into BIOS modding, and managed to unlock and even change the microcode on my PC, however I can't find any useful resources on Insyde BIOSes, for my laptop. My model is an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55 NH.Q7PEX.005, and I can provide a bios dump. I want to just unlock it, could you help or at least offer guidance please? Thanks and have a great day
find
quote
#68
Hi everyone who see this post.
I want to change voltage, and i need unlocked advanced options of bios

-Manufacturer: Acer
-Model: AN515-55
-Bios : InsydeH20 ver. 2.03
-Bios download link: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...SC=EMEA_20

Thanks for all answers :3
find
quote
#69
Hello, my laptop is also an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-534C i5 10300h RTX 3050 could you also help me to unlock the BIOS?
NH.QB0ER.007
System bios is on v2.06

Dump: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dwat6xbec...0.rar/file



In general, thank you for your "help". It's been 4 months since I asked for help. On the 4PDA forum, modified bios for the Acer an515 line of Acer an517
 laptops were posted. Bios is working.


Yankee go home
find
quote
#70
(05-13-2023, 02:21 PM)knd-vpn Wrote: Hello, my laptop is also an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-534C i5 10300h RTX 3050 could you also help me to unlock the BIOS?
System bios is on v2.06
Hi
Yes
Need your bios dump
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)