Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 88
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101458
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7257
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6978
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14333
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425385
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3831
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 522
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 543
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227371
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119528
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6989
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 610
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310544
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62214

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 BIOS Unlock
#11
(04-29-2022, 02:33 AM)jinarme Wrote: Can i get a bios unlock? i have AN515-57 i5-11400h 3050ti
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#12
i want to unlock my bios but i don't know much about it can anyone help me
find
quote
#13
Hello,
I have an acer nitro 5 an 515-57 and I would like to unlock all options possible in the advanced menu. I already have a ch314a flasher.
Thanks for your help.
find
quote
#14
Hello. Can u send me your bios dump from Acer an-515-57? I asking about bios because my laptop have broken bios and i cant run. I will be very grateful. Thanks!
find
quote
#15
(06-19-2022, 10:13 AM)piotr56565 Wrote: Hello. Can u send me your bios dump from Acer an-515-57? I asking about bios because my laptop have broken bios and i cant run. I will be very grateful. Thanks!
Hi
ALL dumps are personal...need to restore your damaged bios
find
quote
#16
I want to unlock the advanced bios settings of my laptop (ACER NITRO 5 AN515-57-58Q3, but I don't know how.
Can anyone help me with this pls?
find
quote
#17
(07-07-2022, 08:10 AM)xdlolgg Wrote: I want to unlock the advanced bios settings of my laptop (ACER NITRO 5 AN515-57-58Q3, but I don't know how.
Can you help me with this pls?
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#18
Can i get advanced bios unlock for acer nitro 5 ana 515-57 rtx 3050ti i5 11400h bios:insydeh20 version:1.7
find
quote
#19
(08-07-2022, 02:20 AM)Liksery Wrote: Can i get advanced bios unlock for acer nitro 5 ana 515-57 rtx 3050ti i5 11400h bios:insydeh20 version:1.7
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
#20
Can I get full bios settings unlock for Nitro 5 AN515-57.
Laptop has 3060 and 11400h
Reported bios version 1.17 dated 06/02/2022
Please also advise on how to read and write bios
Thanks in advance
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)