Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 75
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424330
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3597
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224238
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119154
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 266
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6773
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 386
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309643
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61950
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 605
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20260
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169226
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6314
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 808
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5776
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61170

[REQUEST] Acer Nitro 5 AN517-51 BIOS Unlock
#11
Dear Dudu2002
Is it possible to modify BIOS for my AN517-51-56YW?
and then there is such a BIOS under a password. Is it possible to delete it?

Via the 341A programmer and a Test-clip
BIN: https://drive.google.com/file/d/166hoWq6...sp=sharing

I need an unlocked BIOS to be able to activate the XMP memory profile and install another Wifi.
find
quote
#12
Hi guys! 
I need to unlock the power menu and other advanced things in my AN517-51-50JS system bios, but I don't understand how to do it. Can anyone help me?
This is my dump: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...share_link

Thanks.
find
quote
#13
Hello
I come to ask to unlock the bios to have access to advanced mode


notebook acer nitro 5 AN517-51
has bios version 1.33

link to download bios

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_3


[anexo=25057]

I thank everyone


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS_Acer_1.33_A_A.zip (Size: 7.57 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#14
Não consigo acessar o modo avançado do meu BIOS, já tentei de todas as formas, mas não vai e sem isso não consigo habilitar o que ele pede no VALORANT, isso me impossibilita de jogar, alguém pode me ajudar?
Estou usando a versão 1.33, mas já testei a 1.25 e a 1.27 e em nenhuma delas consegui liberá-la
find
quote
#15
(08-17-2023, 10:15 AM)AiltonRs Wrote: Hello
I come to ask to unlock the bios to have access to advanced mode


notebook acer nitro 5 AN517-51
has bios version 1.33

link to download bios

https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles...ER&SC=PA_3


[anexo=25057]

I thank everyone

so i am glad from this version you got i7 9750 and gtx 1660ti ?
find
quote
#16
Hi!
I was trying to figure out how to unlock the hidden "advanced" settings on my Acer Nitro 517-51 to get access to the PCIE settings control for the eGPU connection.
I'm still trying to figure out how to do this, but I feel like I'm going crazy, I'm desperate, I don't understand anything.  Sad
If someone could explain it to me or mod my dump file, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#17
(07-03-2025, 08:14 AM)stepa1090 Wrote: Hi!
I was trying to figure out how to unlock the hidden "advanced" settings on my Acer Nitro 517-51 to get access to the PCIE settings control for the eGPU connection.
I'm still trying to figure out how to do this, but I feel like I'm going crazy, I'm desperate, I don't understand anything.  Sad
If someone could explain it to me or mod my dump file, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.
Hi
How did you get this file?
Do you have a SPI-programmer?
find
quote
#18
(07-03-2025, 08:21 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(07-03-2025, 08:14 AM)stepa1090 Wrote: Hi!
I was trying to figure out how to unlock the hidden "advanced" settings on my Acer Nitro 517-51 to get access to the PCIE settings control for the eGPU connection.
I'm still trying to figure out how to do this, but I feel like I'm going crazy, I'm desperate, I don't understand anything.  Sad
If someone could explain it to me or mod my dump file, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.
Hi
How did you get this file?
Do you have a SPI-programmer?

yes, i used ch341a black, made a mod on 3.3v and read the dump via NeoProgrammer
find
quote
#19
(07-03-2025, 08:53 AM)stepa1090 Wrote:
(07-03-2025, 08:21 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(07-03-2025, 08:14 AM)stepa1090 Wrote: Hi!
I was trying to figure out how to unlock the hidden "advanced" settings on my Acer Nitro 517-51 to get access to the PCIE settings control for the eGPU connection.
I'm still trying to figure out how to do this, but I feel like I'm going crazy, I'm desperate, I don't understand anything.  Sad
If someone could explain it to me or mod my dump file, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.
Hi
How did you get this file?
Do you have a SPI-programmer?

yes, i used ch341a black, made a mod on 3.3v and read the dump via NeoProgrammer
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)