Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6516
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 120
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308174
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61531
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 297
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19933
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168390
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5961
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 511
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5465
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60711
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274661
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 640
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693484
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173966
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 917
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59520
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43054

[REQUEST] Asus ROG G732LWS BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi Bios-Mods,

I have seen some very helpful people here and I am looking to attempt to unlock my Laptops BIOS. I am not sure how much these new Asus Bios' are able to be unlocked as the undervolting is now locked down but I would love the ability to unlock advanced bios features like XMP and Sleep States supported by the BIOS. It would be even better if I was able to unlock CPU undervolting in the OS. I am using the latest version of the BIOS 310. Can you let me know what files are required or how I am able to create a BIOS dump? Most tools I have attempted to use are not able to recolonize this bios. I have attached the official 310 Asus Bios file.

Thanks in advance,
Sakiwinkie


Attached Files
.zip   G732LWSAS310.zip (Size: 8.67 MB / Downloads: 19)
find
quote
#2
HI~
1. Please make a bios dump with this tool and attach this dump ,i will tring to research this bios whether it can be unlock menu.
https://userupload.net/h2pcnynrfq5q

2. The biggest difficult we will face is not to edit bios but what how re-flash mod bios at the intel 10th gen platform ,so maybe we need to spend much time ,or we might give it up directly.

find
quote
#3
(12-31-2020, 11:45 PM)genius239 Wrote: HI~
1. Please make a bios dump with this tool and attach this dump ,i will tring to research this bios whether it can be unlock menu.
https://userupload.net/h2pcnynrfq5q

2. The biggest difficult we will face is not to edit bios but what how re-flash mod bios at the intel 10th gen platform ,so maybe we need to spend much time ,or we might give it up directly.
Thanks genius239,
I have successfully used your tool to create a bios dump of my current BIOS. Hopefully we can work together to get it flashed as there are many things that could be modified to make this machine better. I have ram with good XMP profiles that I am not able to access.


Attached Files
.zip   BIOS dump 310.zip (Size: 6.96 MB / Downloads: 19)
find
quote
#4
Hi~guy ,test mod was done ,please check your PM.

find
quote
#5
(01-02-2021, 01:25 AM)genius239 Wrote: Hi~guy ,test mod was done ,please check your PM.

I followed the steps in the PM that you sent and I was able to successfully flash the BIOS. On the bottom left of the BIOS screen I see 239mod and I have a new menu "Chipset" with System Agent Configuration and PCH-IO Configuration. Under Advanced it looks like everything is the same as the original BIOS and I have no options to for more advanced options. Is this something that you are also able to unlock? or are they blocked from being modified? Thanks for the hard work. I didn't think it would be that fast to successfully flash the BIOS on this laptop.
find
quote
#6
It's great ! flashing test is success~
I only injected a new tab "Chipset" on this test mod ,so you only can see a new tab appear.
I will make a new mod to you tomorrow and remind you somethings about bios settings , but i must go to sleeping ,it's 02:20 a.m now.

find
quote
#7
(01-02-2021, 01:25 PM)genius239 Wrote: It's great ! flashing test is success~
I only injected a new tab "Chipset" on this test mod ,so you only can see a new tab appear.
I will make a new mod to you tomorrow and  remind you somethings about bios settings  , but i must go to sleeping ,it's 02:20 a.m now.
Excellent. Thanks for you help with everything. I also forgot to mention, I had to disable secure boot to boot to the GRUB menu and then, I re-enabled it again to boot into the OS.
find
quote
#8
I've sent you a PM ,don't you receive it?

find
quote
#9
(01-03-2021, 08:49 PM)genius239 Wrote: I've sent you a PM ,don't you receive it?

Yes, I didn't see that I had a PM. I will follow the steps now.
find
quote
#10
The BIOS Guru genius239 has successfully unlocked this Intel 10th generation BIOS.

Major issues that I have with my laptop are solved with settings that have been exposed in a modified BIOS that wouldn't have been possible otherwise.

Thanks again genius239 for all the hard work.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)