Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6684
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6444
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14079
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 152
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424657
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3675
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 346
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 369
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225187
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119239
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 314
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6835
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309921
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62035
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 678
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20339
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169498
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6424

[REQUEST] Asus TUF FX506LI BIOS Unlock
#11
@DMC_STALIN
Your mod was done !

find
quote
#12
What up man, I also have ASUS FX506LI. Could you do some guru editing for me too please?


Attached Files
.zip   dump.zip (Size: 730 bytes / Downloads: 7)
find
quote
#13
Hello, I would like to be able to control the voltage of my processor.
Is it possible to modify my bios?

10300h - gtx1650ti
My Bios dump


Attached Files
.zip   dump.zip (Size: 4.95 MB / Downloads: 12)
find
quote
#14
Hello @genius239, I also have an Asus FX506LI (i5-10300H, GTX 1650Ti).
Can i also get the BIOS-mod with undervolting unlocked. I am doing this BIOS thing for the first time so, do i just install the mod like normal .exe ?
Thank you very much in advance!

Attached- bios dump


Attached Files
.rar   dump.rar (Size: 4.67 MB / Downloads: 4)
find
quote
#15
@xAnshuL

I will reply to you tomorrow ,because i'm running a fever and not feel good. I will going to bed later.

Edit======
Your mos was done.

find
quote
#16
(01-12-2022, 11:42 AM)genius239 Wrote: @xAnshuL

I will reply to you tomorrow ,because i'm running a fever and not feel good. I will going to bed later.

Np bro, take your time. Hope you get well soon
Thanks <3
find
quote
#17
Can I get one too for FX506LI (i5-10300H GTX1650Ti) with unlocked undervolting @genius239 dump file attached
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PqY09iA...sp=sharing
find
quote
#18
Hello guys, does anybody has bios mod on my laptop or can do such mod? my current bios version is 310
I want to unlock it for linux, bc way with Set variable works only with throttle stop on windows
find
quote
#19
Exclamation 
This laptop gets very hot under load, so I would like to undervolt it a bit so it runs cooler. I'm mostly running linux so I'm gonna have to find an app for that, but I first need my bios to be unlocked, since XTU doesn't let me modify anything in windows. I've read a few threads in which a bios dump was requested, so I did that.
dump.rom
Any help would be much appreciated.
find
quote
#20

.zip   dump.zip (Size: 7.05 MB / Downloads: 3) I need help modding my bios. I don't know if i did the dump thing correct
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)