Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6415
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14046
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424572
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3659
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224898
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119212
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 301
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6820
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 443
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309843
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20321
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169444
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6393
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 867

[REQUEST] BIOS Unlock ASUS X550IK / K550IK
#11
@Kanchou14

I've told you ,you need to learn how to use afu tool to dump and flash bios. After you understand how to flash the bios then attach the bios dump. But now you said you can't flash it??
On that article afu has contained a hidden parameter gan ,Have you tried /gan to re-flash the mod?

find
quote
#12
[quote pid="188200" dateline="1642589082"]
@genius239


First of all sorry for replying so late. I didn't have the time to finish this. 

So I read the whole thing about the AFUWIN and now I properly done it. 

I think this is the one that needs to be modded.  

[/quote]
find
quote
#13
Sorry i didn't attach the file.

AFUWIN gave me a Rom file instead this time. Please let me know if I am doing it the right way.

Really sorry again for replying so late.
find
quote
#14
@Kanchou14

I already gave you the mod ,i'm waiting the result from you. And i also told you try hidden parameter gan to re-flash the mod. (v3.05.04 has this parameter)

You seems delete previous bios dump.

find
quote
#15
Oh and I tried the /GAN command on AFUWIN 3.05 since thats the last AFU that supports GAN and it does some reading at first? Then it just disappears.

It said that i should wait for a Prompt to press Y but nothing happens. BIOS not flashed.
find
quote
#16
Yeah about this one... This site is not letting me upload anything for some reason. I've been trying til now and anything I upload just disappears.
find
quote
#17
(01-24-2022, 11:05 AM)genius239 Wrote: @Kanchou14

I already gave you the mod ,i'm waiting the result from you. And i also told you try hidden parameter gan to re-flash the mod. (v3.05.04 has this parameter)

You seems delete previous bios dump.

Yeah i tried to delete my last upload to try and fix as to why i can't upload anything anymore but that didn't work as well and now I still can't upload anything.
find
quote
#18
@Kanchou14

You don't need to upload anything ,mod was done and attached on #8 .

Now you need to do is test mod instead of attaching anything. It's beem several days ,i can't see you do any test or any response.

find
quote
#19
(01-24-2022, 11:30 AM)genius239 Wrote: @Kanchou14

You don't need to upload anything ,mod was done and attached on  #8 .

Now you need to do is test mod instead of attaching anything. It's beem several days ,i can't see you do any test or any response.

I tried it just now. 

Its not flashing. 
I went to CMD, used the AFUWINx64.exe X550IK-AS304_1.bin /GAN command and it will execute the command but after that nothing happens. 

it just disappears while Verifying Blocks. I can send a video to you if you wanna see.
find
quote
#20
@Kanchou14

Run cmd(command prompt) as administrator ,then try again. I remember /gan is available for old laptop ,but why you can't ?
(I remember v3.05.04 and v5.05.04 has gan parameter included.)

If it still can't complete the flash process ,you may need another methods. (flashrom or hardware spi programmer)

find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)