Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6502
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 109
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308127
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61521
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 290
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19926
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168362
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5951
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5459
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60693
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274645
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24605
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693360
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173940
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 908
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59501
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43045

[REQUEST] Dell Inspiron 15 5548 BIOS Unlock
#1
Dell inspiron 15 - 5548 - Bios A03
Bios link : https://downloads.dell.com/FOLDER0280123...48_A03.exe


Please, unlock all menus if it is possible.
Really need to deactivate the switchable gpus.


Thanks!
find
quote
#2
Bios Dump:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9MvLIE...sp=sharing

R/W ACPI Tables:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9MvLIE...sp=sharing


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
find
quote
#3
You have to use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/7xBfRPCvp

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me kknow
regards

These are the Bios Locks :

Menu Tabs Unlock Mod :

FE3542FE-C1D3-4EF8-657C-8048606FF670_1470.ROM Setuputility

Form Sets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Offset: Title:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0x548F4 Advanced (0x33 from string package 0x0)
0x55064 Wireless (0xB8 from string package 0x0)
0x551F4 Main (0x5 from string package 0x0)
0x55484 Boot (0x17D from string package 0x0)
0x56214 Security (0x15B from string package 0x0)
0x56B24 Main (0x127 from string package 0x0)
0x56F24 Power (0x47E from string package 0x0)
0x59594 Advanced (0x211 from string package 0x0)
0x633B4 Exit (0x1B4 from string package 0x0)


68CD0 : 75 65 to 75 00 jnz short loc_68D37

68CE0 : 75 55 to 75 00 jnz short loc_68D37

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
Thank you for your reply.

Here are the requested files:


results.rar :                      https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9MvLIE...9SYVk/view
DellInc.-A03.rom :            https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9MvLIE...lUcVU/view
find
quote
#5
Error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space!

Only using an SPI Programmer We can rewrite into Eeprom Chip the Bios Mod !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

If You will get the tools I will help You to reflash back your Firmware Mod !
Le me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#6
(04-28-2015, 09:51 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space!

Only using an SPI Programmer We can rewrite into Eeprom Chip the Bios Mod !
Look here :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...5#pid74575

If You will get the tools I will help You to reflash back your Firmware Mod !
Le me know
Regards

Could you upload a modded bios?

I will flash as soon as I get the programmer.
find
quote
#7
You have to upload the Full Dum Firmware (read Eeprom Chip) as I have to patch the file
You get from Eeprom !

Firmware is composed by these Regions (more chunks) :

Descriptor
ME
GbE
Bios
PdR

Your actual file Bios Backup is Bios (Region only) and Firmware is bigger so writeing
the Bios Mod relatively to your Bios Yoou will corrupt definitively your Laptop !

I didn't posted to avoid errors !!!
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#8
Hello you,

I'm trying to use a graphic card (with Exp Gdc + ngff m.2) in my wifi slot. However, I received a black screen in the bios when I tried to use the Exp GDC. So I'd like to remove the whitelist.
Also, I "passedby" connecting my card after the bios, but now the problem is that I can't use my e-video because the d-video is enabled. I want to disable my d-video.

I'm a newbie here, and I don't know the proceeding of creating a custom bios. Can you help me?

The information about my notebook and bios is here or in the attachment.
find
quote
#9
I would like a bios unlocking mod and a whitelist removal mod as well. 

This is the bios version I want to mod.

Thanks in advance!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)