Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6420
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14051
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424582
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3660
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 349
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224936
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119216
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6821
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 445
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309851
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62011
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 662
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20323
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169453
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6396
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 868

[REQUEST] Gateway DX4831 BIOS Unlock
#61
Hello everyone
I'm not too familiar with all this bios stuff, but from my understanding I have a locked bios? I'm trying to unlock the bios to OC my cpu if that's possible.

Gateway H57M01 as said above.

It has an AMI P01-B1 bios 



Download link - http://global-download.gateway.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Gateway_P01.B1_A_A.zip?acerid=634145878115459568&Step1=DESKTOP&Step2=DX%20SERIES&Step3=DX4831&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=GATEWAY&SC=PA_6G
or
http://www.gateway.com/gw/en/US/content/...-downloads


Here's a screenshot if anyone is interested: https://gyazo.com/54478f4c05063ddbebb023e46e12b520

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
find
quote
#62
I have the gateway dx4831-05 p.c. with a MB.GAJ09.001 motherboard and was wanting to overclock my i5-650@3.2ghz but my oem bios is locked please help and thanks in advance. Big Grin
find
quote
#63
please help me
find
quote
#64
I was able to find some hidden options by pressing alt+f4 but nothing to overclock sadly. Any help would be great!
find
quote
#65
I'm on the same boat as you dx4831-07 and haven't been able to find a way to mod my bios. It's an old computer so I don't think anyone will help us out lol
find
quote
#66
Hers the link for the current bios for the DX4831 mobo if anyone wants to take a gander to help us out.


http://global-download.gateway.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Gateway_P01.B1_A_A.zip?acerid=634145878115459568&Step1=DESKTOP&Step2=DX%20SERIES&Step3=DX4831&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=GATEWAY&SC=PA_6G

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
find
quote
#67
I have the same mobo, I hope someone answers our prayers. Looks like there are still a few of us who have this mobo. What rig is it in? Mines in a DX8431-07

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
find
quote
#68
(11-25-2017, 08:45 PM)halfxxdead Wrote: I have the same mobo, I hope someone answers our prayers. Looks like there are still a few of us who have this mobo. What rig is it in? Mines in a DX8431-07

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It's a dx4831-01e
find
quote
#69
Did some more digging and found this. I'm not home so I can't try it. And I don't know if it works.

https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads...ock.25934/

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
find
quote
#70
(11-27-2017, 02:34 PM)halfxxdead Wrote: Did some more digging and found this. I'm not home so I can't try it. And I don't know if it works.

https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads...ock.25934/

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Download link expired :/
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)