Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6407
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14043
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 140
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424559
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3656
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 326
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 344
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224829
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119207
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6818
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 439
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309825
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62002
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 657
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20316
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169435
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6388
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 863

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion 14-v066br hidden options/tab unlock
#1
Hi!
I would like to have the advanced/power tab unlocked. I'm looking for options related to power management and fan "control".

Notebook HP Pavilion 14-v066br
BIOS F.42 Rev.A - http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71001-71500/sp71055.exe
More info in the photos bellow.
   
   
   
   
   

Thank you in advance! Shy
find
quote
#2
Hi friend,
I checked and is not Moddable yet even using the Programmer as RSA Check is changed !
I am sorry Sad !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(09-29-2015, 06:17 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
I checked and is not Moddable yet even using the Programmer as RSA Check is changed !
I am sorry Sad !
Regards

Thank you for answering! So, I need to wait for the tool to get updated? There is a older bios for the notebook, maybe it could be moddable?
find
quote
#4
If do You want to try with Bios version F.07 then I will upload a test !
Let me know
Regards

P.S. Bios after 11-2011 are all RSA Internal Checked !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#5
(09-29-2015, 08:06 AM)BDMaster Wrote: If do You want to try with Bios version F.07 then I will upload a test !
Let me know
Regards

P.S. Bios after 11-2011 are all RSA Internal Checked !

f.07? On HP driver site, besides f.42, there is only f.09 for this notebook, can you check if can be moddable?
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp67501-68000/sp67985.exe
If not, I would like to try your f.07 =P
find
quote
#6
Bios after 11-2011 are all RSA Internal Checked !

But We can try !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#7
(09-29-2015, 09:10 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Bios after 11-2011 are all RSA Internal Checked !

But We can try !

Thank you!
*Anxiously waiting*
find
quote
#8
Sorry for asking but, any news? Even on that F.07 test?
find
quote
#9
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6GdNkpnYn

Let me know
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#10
(10-08-2015, 01:23 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6GdNkpnYn

Let me know
regards

The "update" option in the software is greyed out ("This BIOS is not compatible with this device.").
Does that mean I can't flash it? Or can I ignore, and just create a recovery usb flash drive?
Also, don't I need to downgrade to the unmodded F.07 before?

Edit: Oh, sorry, I'm using Windows 10 and the software supports until 8.1 (probably why the greyed out option). Still curious if I need to downgrade to the unmodded F.07 before doing it.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)