Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 82
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101443
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 513
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2867
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7256
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6975
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14332
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 240
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425376
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3830
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 518
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227286
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119522
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6988
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310531
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] HP Pavilion dv6700 BIOS Unlock
#1
Hi. I want to ask if is this possible to unlock more settings in bios?

There is my bios:
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp39501-40000/sp39862.exe

I found also this:
http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...ght=dv6700

I have flashed it and there is more options in bios eg. pci-express controll, C-states etc.

The most important for me are the memory controller settings (ratio, maybe timings). I am going to overclock on this "Quanta" motherboard some CPUs on socket P using freon cooling Smile



I was able to change some mch settings using Mem Set tool, but I want to set more.

I have downloaded phoenix bios mod tool and tried to edit my bios, but after few minutes I decided to write here, because of my poor knowledge.


Is this possible to controll a PLL IC from bios? Maybe some bits-combination is sending via SMBus, and it could be changed from bios?


Thanks for that modded F5A bios Smile
Cheers
find
quote
#2
It's a Phoenix Bios pure U can edit by Phoenix Bios Editor 2.2.1.3, but I haven't done yet I can edit Insyde bios, Kizwan is an good modder for this kind of bios.
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
Hi! Thanx for replay Smile
I have no skills adding something to BIOS, but I can imagine it would be hard.

I soldered resistor between proper pin in PLL IC, this gave me logic "0" on TME signal, and I am able to overclocking from windows.

Still I want to have possibility to change memory divider settings. If Kizwan can do this, it would be great Smile
I can also flash SPD ICs on memory modules from DDR2-800 to DDR2-533, this can help bios decide better memory divider.


I have one more question. What are doing these (photo1 and photo2) ACPI settings? Is this something which can make this laptop more quiet?

Cheers! Smile
find
quote
#4
Hello Can someone mod my bios i want all option hidden plus ahci/ide option

Here is my config 
CPU:Intel Core 2 duo T5550
GPU:NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GS

The version is F.58

Here is the link:https://anonfiles.com/X4Gc75F9y4/sp39862_exe

Thanks for your help
find
quote
#5
Hi, 

Hope you can make my dream happen and unlock the Phoenix Bios F5a for my old HP DV6700 (intel processor), 

I saw some similar threads but all links are gone, please help me out if possible.

Here is the link for the latest bios that i could find and flashed on my laptop
Bios F5a

If the last one appears extremely locked (as it does to me in Phoenix bios editor (i am a newbie)) if so true - kindly asking you to mod this, 2008 version
F58a

My main concern is that I really want boot mode unlocked (legacy/uefi), pleaseplease help me restore this old laptop...

Huge thanks!!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)