Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 813
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108111
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1318
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14374
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 253
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425701
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 542
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 336
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 730
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119732
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 392
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310657
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62242

[REQUEST] Insyde F.67 CQ40 Sp51483
#1
Question 
Hi Everybody.

I just want to unlock my bios because I really need to disable the AHCI mode and change it to IDE, and unlock important things to improve the performance also for more compability.

BIOS: Insyde F.67
BIOS LINK: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51001-51500/sp51483.exe
The ROM FILE for my BIOS is : 30F7F67U.FD


I know there are other post about this, but I SEARCH an active download link but no one works, NO ONE.

links from: urlisdown.org, mediafire, dropbox.com sendspace.com and others that i looked in other post didn´t worked at all, they are broken.Huh

I Appreciate if you can Help.
find
quote
#2
(07-22-2014, 12:26 PM)stebitan2008 Wrote: Hi Everybody.

I just want to unlock my bios because I really need to disable the AHCI mode and change it to IDE, and unlock important things to improve the performance also for more compability.

BIOS: Insyde F.67
BIOS LINK: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51001-51500/sp51483.exe
The ROM FILE for my BIOS is : 30F7F67U.FD


I know there are other post about this, but I SEARCH an active download link but no one works, NO ONE.

links from: urlisdown.org, mediafire, dropbox.com sendspace.com and others that i looked in other post didn´t worked at all, they are broken.Huh

I Appreciate if you can Help.

Ok would You try this Mod to loo if It works ?
TTAV134 Mod NWL :

http://rghost.net/57041470

I think It's all ok (as TTAV134 is The Best One), then I will make the Unlock Menu Tabs for You on this F.66A version and then on F.67 !
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#3
(07-22-2014, 04:03 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(07-22-2014, 12:26 PM)stebitan2008 Wrote: Hi Everybody.

I just want to unlock my bios because I really need to disable the AHCI mode and change it to IDE, and unlock important things to improve the performance also for more compability.

BIOS: Insyde F.67
BIOS LINK: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51001-51500/sp51483.exe
The ROM FILE for my BIOS is : 30F7F67U.FD


I know there are other post about this, but I SEARCH an active download link but no one works, NO ONE.

links from: urlisdown.org, mediafire, dropbox.com sendspace.com and others that i looked in other post didn´t worked at all, they are broken.Huh

I Appreciate if you can Help.

Ok would You try this Mod to loo if It works ?
TTAV134 Mod NWL :

http://rghost.net/57041470

I think It's all ok (as TTAV134 is The Best One), then I will make the Unlock Menu Tabs for You on this F.66A version and then on F.67 !
Let me know
Regards

Worked I Downgrade the BIOS to the one u gave to me.

Im Waiting for the Unlock Menu, specially to change AHCI to IDE.

Thanks if you can help me.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)