Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 73
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424324
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3596
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 259
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 288
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224229
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119153
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6772
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 383
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309642
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61949
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 604
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20259
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169221
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6313
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61168

[REQUEST] Lenovo G470 (40CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#11
Hi everyone, I just joined this great community. I know I'm posting in the wrong category but I need someone to help me. 
So, I have a notebook Lenovo G470 (Model: 20078) and was wondering if you guys could help me unlocking it's advanced bios settings.
I know my bios is InsydeH20 and gotta check the version but is rev 3.5. I know I have to upload an screenshot of it. 
The thing is you need me to upload the bios so you can modify it and I don't have any idea how to do that, I wonder if you could help me
guys. I would really appreciate that. Sorry for my english, it's not my native languaje. Regards!
find
quote
#12
(08-09-2016, 08:32 PM)ChanGo Wrote: Hi everyone, I just joined this great community. I know I'm posting in the wrong category but I need someone to help me. 
So, I have a notebook Lenovo G470 (Model: 20078) and was wondering if you guys could help me unlocking it's advanced bios settings.
I know my bios is InsydeH20 and gotta check the version but is rev 3.5. I know I have to upload an screenshot of it. 
The thing is you need me to upload the bios so you can modify it and I don't have any idea how to do that, I wonder if you could help me
guys. I would really appreciate that. Sorry for my english, it's not my native languaje. Regards!

http://rgho.st/6XTSvMgjR

run and report
find
quote
#13
(08-10-2016, 01:40 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: http://rgho.st/6XTSvMgjR

run and report

Thank you very much!! I'll be doing my post in the right category soon Smile! Regards!
find
quote
#14
Hi!

Is the BIOS of my Lenovo G470 (Bought in Brazil, came with the Ralink RT3090. So it must be different from the one in the other posts) compatible with the update you or the other guy posted (https://app.box.com/s/j24k9gym27l29e5j3vt1oumqet5gvj38)?

Can it be applied to this motherboard (model/number/revision/version) without corrupting the BIOS?

[Image: x6qqoci.jpg]

[Image: 9uc24NY.jpg]

If so, what would be the preferred way of achieving this?
And if I come to mess this up and the BIOS ends up getting corrupted, is there any chance to recover it?

This laptop is, obviously, not under the warranty anymore (2012 ~ 2016).

My intentions here are to remove the white-list and also showing new menus/features in the BIOS.

Is it possible?
find
quote
#15
https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...miloml.exe
Whitelist removed only.If this mod works, i'll prepare second mod with unlocked menus
find
quote
#16
(09-18-2016, 05:03 AM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...miloml.exe
Whitelist removed only.If this mod works, i'll prepare second mod with unlocked menus

It says it's for the G570. Is it safe to apply it to the laptop described above (G470)?

Thanks!
find
quote
#17
Hello, i've been looking through all forum and i haven't found anything about advanced menu of this laptop. If anyone could help I would be glad for it. Thanks 

Model: Lenovo G470 20078
Bios: InsydeH2O (v2.19) rev 3.5
Link for Bios: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...3ww_64.exe 

[Image: 6eqb6t.jpg]
find
quote
#18
(11-26-2017, 08:57 AM)yopablo_ Wrote: Hello, i've been looking through all forum and i haven't found anything about advanced menu of this laptop. If anyone could help I would be glad for it. Thanks 

Model: Lenovo G470 20078
Hi
Your mod completed
Check PM
find
quote
#19
(11-26-2017, 09:07 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: Hi
Your mod completed
Check PM

Finally! It worked! Thanks a lot for your work
find
quote
#20
Hi, need too mod for 40cn33ww G570
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)