Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 802
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108072
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9218
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14367
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425672
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227704
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119726
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310631
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62230

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 video memory and WLAN whitelist
#1
Hi!
I recently bought used laptop - Lenovo G500, because it was cheap and mostly compatible with Hackintosh. I've installed OSX Sierra on it, but GPU (Intel HD Graphics only) isn't working at all (glitched screen). I see 0 MB dedicated memory in Windows control panel, Sierra requires more than 64 MB. I want to increase memory in BIOS, but it's impossible without mod. Can someone make a mod for me (Advanced Tab with video memory selector, WLAN whitelist) for this model? 

My current BIOS version is 78CN23WW(2.01)
CPU: Intel Celeron 1005M



Thank you in advance!
find
quote
#2
Hi!
I have too Lenovo G500. I've installed OSX Sierra on it, but GPU (Intel HD Graphics only) isn't working at all (glitched screen). I see 0 MB dedicated memory in Windows control panel, Sierra requires more than 64 MB. I want to increase memory in BIOS, but it's impossible without mod. Can someone make a mod for me (Advanced Tab with video memory selector, WLAN whitelist) for this model? 

My current BIOS version is 
Brand LENOVO

Version 78CN25WW(V2.03)
Date 19/11/2013

CPU: Intel Core i7 3610qm


That is my problem in discution
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/3...el-hd4000/

Thank you in advance!
find
quote
#3
(05-05-2017, 06:01 PM)bododavid Wrote: Hi!
I have too Lenovo G500. I've installed OSX Sierra on it, but GPU (Intel HD Graphics only) isn't working at all (glitched screen). I see 0 MB dedicated memory in Windows control panel, Sierra requires more than 64 MB. I want to increase memory in BIOS, but it's impossible without mod. Can someone make a mod for me (Advanced Tab with video memory selector, WLAN whitelist) for this model? 

My current BIOS version is 
Brand LENOVO

Version 78CN25WW(V2.03)
Date 19/11/2013

CPU: Intel Core i7 3610qm


That is my problem in discution
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/3...el-hd4000/

Thank you in advance!
Hi
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-s...#pid127627
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)