Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6415
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14046
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424572
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3659
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 238
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224899
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119212
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 302
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6820
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 443
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309843
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62010
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 660
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20321
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169444
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6393
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 867

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-15ARR Migrate BIOS corrupted
#1
Hello.

I need help. My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad 330 - 15ARR. While using laptop by my wife, she got pop up that bios need update. She agreed but during instalation new bios version, laptop was turned off against many warnings and orders to not do this. Now when I try turn it on I see black screen, power led on and after 10 second fan starts rotate. I tried disconnect and connect main battery, cmos battery, reseting by NOVO button. Tried also download newest version of bios from Lenovo site, extract .fd file, put on FAT32 USB but still nothing happend when turning on laptop. USB doesnt flash - i tried all buttons combination fn+esc, fn+r, windows+b etc. Is there any way to recover my motherboard? Thanks for reply.

Bios file from Lenovo site: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn49ww.exe
find
quote
#2
(07-03-2021, 12:29 PM)vanvalu Wrote: Hello.

I need help. My laptop is Lenovo Ideapad 330 - 15ARR. While using laptop by my wife, she got pop up that bios need update. She agreed but during instalation new bios version, laptop was turned off against many warnings and orders to not do this. Now when I try turn it on I see black screen, power led on and after 10 second fan starts rotate. I tried disconnect and connect main battery, cmos battery, reseting by NOVO button. Tried also download newest version of bios from Lenovo site, extract .fd file, put on FAT32 USB but still nothing happend when turning on laptop. USB doesnt flash - i tried all buttons combination fn+esc, fn+r, windows+b etc. Is there any way to recover my motherboard? Thanks for reply.

Bios file from Lenovo site: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn49ww.exe
Hi
Are you sure this is a bios update for your laptop?
Use the serial number of your laptop to find on the Lenovo site update of your bios
find
quote
#3
I edited model name to 15ARR, now I am sure
find
quote
#4
I have a Lenovo ideapad 330S-15ARR (CPU:ADM ryzen 5 2500u).
It powers on and the CPU fan works.
However, the screen remains black and the BIOS won't start up.
The BIOS chip says winbond 25Q64FWSIQ 1821.

I obtained the following BIN file from the Internet, which was created from LENOVO's BIOS update EXE file.
I FLASH'd this BIN file into the BIOS using CH341A and AsProgrammer.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/154OFOLz...sp=sharing

The BIOS is now up and running.
However, as shown in the attached image, the ProductName, MTM, LENOVO SN, and UUID became INVALID.
Perhaps because the UUID has changed, I cannot activate the reinstalled Windows 10.

The BIOS backup before FALSH is in the following file.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IbrNsd5...sp=sharing

Other than this backup file, there is nothing else that shows the previous UUID, etc.
I want to migrate the previous ProductName, MTM, LENOVO SN and UUID so that the OS can activate the license.
Can someone please help me?

Thank you very much.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#5
I have a Lenovo ideapad 330S-15ARR (CPU: ADM Ryzen 5 2500u).
It turns on and the CPU fan runs.
However, no video and BIOS will not boot.
The BIOS chip says winbond 25Q64FWSIQ 1821.

I downloaded the following BIN file from the Internet, AND FLASH put it into the BIOS using CH341A and CH341A Programmer.
and now the BIOS is up and running.
However, as identified in the attached image, ProductName, MTM, LENOVO SN and UUID are manufactured INVALID.
Maybe because the UUID has changed, I can't activate the reinstalled Windows 10.
follow the link to the files.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Besides this backup file, there is nothing else that shows the previous UUID, etc.
I want to migrate the previous ProductName, MTM, LENOVO SN and UUID so that the OS can activate the license.
Can someone please help me?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)