Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 39
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424254
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3568
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 233
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 168
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 261
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224005
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119117
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6750
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 364
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309584
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61916
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 578
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20232
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169182
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6282
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 779
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61134

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 520S-14IKB (4QCNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
Hello, I have tried to modify the bios of this laptop, but I am not able ... I use it for hackintosh, and I wanted to have access to the advanced menu ...

I just dumped the bios:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M_I80Q8...sp=sharing

This version:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/produ...s/ds121264

Many thanks


Attached Files
.rar   Backup bios Lenovo ideapad 520S.rar (Size: 5.09 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#2
(12-12-2021, 08:53 AM)PoMpls Wrote: Hello @Dudu2002 Smile ... Private message answered.

Thanks a lot
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#3
Thank you very much @Dudu2002 .. a perfect job, now I have total control of the laptop xD

[Image: UAe9gDs.jpg]

[Image: lvghbJa.jpg]

[Image: mHcGzzj.jpg]

[Image: jALiTpm.jpg]

[Image: DoCyW9v.jpg]

[Image: 3fq9Ek4.jpg]

And many more options xD

Many thanks Smile
find
quote
#4
Hey! @Dudu2002 Can I also get the moded bios? Do you need my dump of the bios? Thanks
find
quote
#5
(06-08-2023, 04:48 AM)techdan Wrote: Hey! @Dudu2002 Can I also get the moded bios? Do you need my dump of the bios? Thanks
Hi
Yes, need your bios dump
find
quote
#6
Hi there,

I am currently in a need to unlock advanced settings on my lenovo ideapad 520s-14ikb Type: 81BL, I really need the ability to use reduce latency on my ram timings from 2T to 1T. My old 8GB runs at 2400Mhz 1T and felt a lot more snappier than my current 32GB 2400Mhz 2T.

I managed to pull the bios file using my EZP 2023 programmer attached below. I tried into unlocking them myself but unable to do so as I am not familiar with HII database headers.


.zip   Lenovo520s14ikb.zip (Size: 5.27 MB / Downloads: 6)



Laptop support link: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/produ...7A93E0428C

Your help is surely appreciated.
find
quote
#7
(10-31-2023, 07:44 AM)rekada Wrote: Hi there,

I am currently in a need to unlock advanced settings on my lenovo ideapad 520s-14ikb Type: 81BL, I really need the ability to use reduce latency on my ram timings from 2T to 1T. My old 8GB runs at 2400Mhz 1T and felt a lot more snappier than my current 32GB 2400Mhz 2T.

I managed to pull the bios file using my EZP 2023 programmer attached below. I tried into unlocking them myself but unable to do so as I am not familiar with HII database headers.

Your help is surely appreciated.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#8
Hi Dudu2002, 

I would like to request the advanced BIOS options for my Lenovo Ideapad 520S 14ikb (Model: 80X2). 

My laptop only recognizes 2GB out of the 8GB RAM installed. I think enabling the Memory Remap Feature might solve this, but it doesn't show up in my BIOS.

I used Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit to create a BIOS dump. Automatic size detection didn’t work, so I set the size to 8192 KB manually. This created a ROM file instead of a BIN file. Is this the correct way to create the dump file? 

If so, could you please help unlock the advanced BIOS options for me as well?
Thank you for your assistance!


Attached Files
.rar   -.rar (Size: 3.74 MB / Downloads: 2)
find
quote
#9
(07-07-2024, 02:54 PM)rover233 Wrote: Hi Dudu2002, 

I would like to request the advanced BIOS options for my Lenovo Ideapad 520S 14ikb (Model: 80X2). 

My laptop only recognizes 2GB out of the 8GB RAM installed. I think enabling the Memory Remap Feature might solve this, but it doesn't show up in my BIOS.

I used Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit to create a BIOS dump. Automatic size detection didn’t work, so I set the size to 8192 KB manually. This created a ROM file instead of a BIN file. Is this the correct way to create the dump file? 

If so, could you please help unlock the advanced BIOS options for me as well?
Thank you for your assistance!
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
I also think your problem is not bios related
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)