Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3546
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 206
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 158
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223667
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119093
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 234
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6733
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 348
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309480
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61902
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 561
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20211
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169132
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6255
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 764
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5731
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61100
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274935
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 880

[REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkpad T500 & W500 (6FETxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#21
Hi everybody from rainy Germany.

I´m in a bit of trouble as I changed my network to AC and, you know it much better than I do, the new PCIe cards run into 1802 errors.

I´m looking for a modded bios for each of them.

T500, Bios 3.23 6FET93WW

can anybody help soon please!!!! My wife´s killing me. She needs to work and I killed the network.

Thanks a lot!!!!
find
quote
#22
It took quite a bit of searching (about half an hour of Googling) to find this, but this seems to be the trick! This is the latest BIOS for the T500, and both the "6F" and "7V" versions of the BIOS are patched here. My version is 7VET95WW, and while most of the other links in threads were dead, the (second) Box link here still works - and my T500 now accepts my shiny new Intel Wireless-AC 7260 adapter! And since the BIOS already had SLIC 2.1 in it, that was untouched too - cool!

I still wasn't able to find a good guide for modding these, though - I'd be more than happy to do it myself, but it seems that once someone figured out how to mod these newer Lenovo BIOSes, they kept the secret to themselves. Wink Tools are the hardest things to find for doing this... but I'm glad there's cool people like sovem busy cranking these out for rep points. <3
find
quote
#23
Ok friend,
it's true but We waste a lot of time to study and understand !
So It's too easy to get the meal ready Wink
Here is the TTAV134 trick to Patch original Phoenix Bios Tool :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...ols/page22

Then how to Slic (not Permanent) :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads...y-Thinkpad

Then how to Whitelist (1802 - 1804) :

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/5866-LENOVO-(IBM)-Bioses-especially-Thinkpad/page218?p=344779&viewfull=1#post344779

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-T...ware-Flash

Then for any new Bios We have to disassemble and find a Ptach so study here Donovan6k Blog :

http://donovan6000.blogspot.it/search/label/insyde-bios

Regards

P.S. these are gifts : http://rghost.net/6T9JQD2GG

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#24
Wow, that's awesome info!! Wasn't really expecting that. Big Grin

Definitely keeping that info (and the Gifts Smile ) for the future. My T500 seems quite happy with this BIOS - and especially the new WiFi card (I saw an 866mbps connection earlier today with a new router!). Bluetooth (on the new card) works as well, and the WLAN LED works. I'd call the '7260 a good upgrade for the T500 with this mod. Smile

Thanks!!
find
quote
#25
Yes, that's the reason I asked for that mod, too Smile I am using the 7260 in my T500 as well - and can confirm: Bluetooth is working, WLAN is working with AC-speed, WLAN-LED is working. Only the Bluetooth-LED isn't working anymore, since I removed the original Bluetooth module.
find
quote
#26
Anybody still got the files for this? All the links are dead.
find
quote
#27
Hi,

Requesting a mod to the 3.23/3.25 BIOS for W500 (BIOS ID 6F*; https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds013614):

- Removal of Whitelist.
- Dual IDA, if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Mingcong Bai
find
quote
#28
Star 
- Original BIOS: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj46u6.exe (3.25 12/'12)
Pretty sure it's a Pheonix no RSA.

I don't have the PCI ID for the original card because it died, but its either 8086:4235 or 8086:4236 https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Intel_WiFi_Lin...full_size)
I'd like wwan and any other whitelists that may exist removed too if possible

Some people have have already hacked previous versions of this BIOS, so if you're still here you know exactly how to do it Wink
Thanks!
find
quote
#29
(05-14-2019, 07:23 AM)s8wc3 Wrote: - Original BIOS: https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc...uj46u6.exe (3.25 12/'12)
Pretty sure it's a Pheonix no RSA.

I don't have the PCI ID for the original card because it died, but its either 8086:4235 or 8086:4236 https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Intel_WiFi_Lin...full_size)
I'd like wwan and any other whitelists that may exist removed too if possible

Some people have have already hacked previous versions of this BIOS, so if you're still here you know exactly how to do it Wink
Thanks!

*BUMP*
I echo s8wc3's request. I've searched online for a few hours now for a similar issue with my W500's 5100 wifi card having died, and the laptop refusing to boot with a range of cards I have tried (even working in my T61). 

I see that earlier bios mods for the w500's wifi card whitelist have been posted on this forum (i.e., from TTAV134 and killer23d, 2011 and 2012) but the links to their BIOS files, and to the tools they use, are dead. Back in 2018 JeffBai made a similar request as s8wc3 here to have Lenovo's last-issued BIOS updated with a whitelist removal, but I don't see that he received a favourable response. Please, if anyone from this community has any idea on how to proceed with getting the W500 functional with a modern range of wifi cards - we would welcome your input,

Best Wishes Smile
find
quote
#30
6fuj46u6 bios done here https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads...ost-711278
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)