Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 459
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104589
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 978
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8480
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8160
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14339
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 247
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425522
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 326
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 665
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227441
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119624
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 613
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310555
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Samsung Sens R530-JA33S Bios Unlock
#1
Hello.

I want to unlock the Hidden Menu in Bios.
Especially, I wonder if there is a menu where I can turn PCI Hot-Plug off and on.

I extracted a bios update executable file.
As a result, I found three files with wph extension.

I upload all extracted files.

Thank you.


Sens R530 Laptop Specification

Model : NT-R530-JA33S
CPU: Intel Celeron T3500
Chipset : Intel GL40 Express + ICH9-M 
Graphics: Intel GMA 4500MHD
Bios Version : 07JD (Currently, this version is officially the latest version.)


Attached Files
.zip   Sens R530 Bios Unpack (WIN_07JD.exe).zip (Size: 5.19 MB / Downloads: 56)
find
quote
#2
Hello shl,

I will take a look at your BIOS image. I should have your BIOS mod done by tonight.

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#3
Hello shl,

Your BIOS mod is complete! I modified the 07JDB file inside the extracted BIOS update archive that you provided. Please read the following for important information and precautions regarding your BIOS mod.

I added an Intel Menu, which contains a vast and diverse array of useful settings. I also added 3 settings to the beginning of the Advanced Menu. Further, if you did not previously have  "Physical Presence operations" and "TPM State" parent menus, you should now find them in your BIOS Setup utility between the Security and Boot parent menus.

Precautions/Disclaimers:
Quote:Please remember to take proper precautions when flashing your BIOS. Even if the BIOS image is safe, the flashing process can still fail. Make sure that [if applicable] your notebook is fully charged (100%), that the power adapter is properly connected, and that the chance of a power outage occurring is as minimal as possible. Do not interrupt the flashing process. If possible, it is good practice to have a working CRISIS recovery disk handy when flashing your BIOS. Use the flashing instructions for your particular computer brand. DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNNECESSARY!!!

I take absolutely NO responsibility for ANY damages that may occur to you, your computer, your personal belongings, your neighbor's cat, or any other personnel or equipment as a direct or indirect result or consequence of your, or any one else's, use or misuse of any of the files that are in this archive at the present or at any time in the past or the future. You assume full responsibility for any damages or inconveniences that may occur by choosing to flash, or otherwise use or misuse, this image or any of the other files within this archive.

Have fun! Smile

Please remember to post the results of the BIOS flash. If you appreciated this BIOS mod, donations are always welcome! Wink

HASH VERIFICATION (md5file.com):
MD5: 046f89ec6f1a66b2657ac7d776add9f4
SHA-1: 371c1927175dda8c20749adf1ccdb106a2482d8f


Attached Files
.rar   07JDB.rar (Size: 1.13 MB / Downloads: 111)

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#4
Wink 
The Hidden Menu has been successfully unlocked.

Thank you very much. Smile

I took a picture of the unlocked BIOS setup screen and attached it.

But can you tell me where the PCI Hot-Plug Resources or PCI Pre-fetchable memory option is?
I desperately need one of the above two setting entries.
Or are there other configuration items that act similar to PCI Hot-Plug Resources?


Attached Files
.zip   Screenshots.zip (Size: 7.3 MB / Downloads: 63)
find
quote
#5
(02-26-2019, 05:01 AM)shl Wrote: The Hidden Menu has been successfully unlocked.

Thank you very much. Smile

I took a picture of the unlocked BIOS setup screen and attached it.

But can you tell me where the PCI Hot-Plug Resources or PCI Pre-fetchable memory option is?
I desperately need one of the above two setting entries.
Or are there other configuration items that act similar to PCI Hot-Plug Resources?

Unfortunately, I was unable to find any setting relating to hot-plugging/hot-swapping or prefetch (or similar terms).

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote
#6
(02-26-2019, 04:16 PM)Sml6397 Wrote:
(02-26-2019, 05:01 AM)shl Wrote: The Hidden Menu has been successfully unlocked.

Thank you very much. Smile

I took a picture of the unlocked BIOS setup screen and attached it.

But can you tell me where the PCI Hot-Plug Resources or PCI Pre-fetchable memory option is?
I desperately need one of the above two setting entries.
Or are there other configuration items that act similar to PCI Hot-Plug Resources?

Unfortunately, I was unable to find any setting relating to hot-plugging/hot-swapping or prefetch (or similar terms).

Okay.

Thank you for modifying Bios.
find
quote
#7
how to flash ?
find
quote
#8
[quote pid="150939" dateline="1550790843"]
Hi, I downloaded the rar, verify hash, and rename by O7JDB.wph but i dont know how to flash my BIOS. If you can help me, I would be apreciate it.
[/quote]
find
quote
#9
Hello cientifico33,

Try these instructions: https://www.bios-mods.com/bios-update/

Follow the steps for Phoenix BIOS. Let me know how it goes!

~Steven

!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!! Our Ukrainian friends are undergoing atrocities right now and need support. There are two things you can do for starters:

1.) Donate to one of various organizations offering medical, military, and psychological support to those impacted: Support Organizations

2.) Combat misinformation on social media. 

Also, please feel free to PM me if I have not replied again about your BIOS mod request after 5 days.
www find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)