Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6363
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14009
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 111
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424493
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3626
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 291
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 212
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 315
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224614
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119177
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 278
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6792
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 417
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309744
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61972
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20285
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169366
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6355
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 832

[REQUEST] Unlock Gateway DX4860 (H67, LGA 1155)
#1
Hello, I'm a bit new to this forum and if there are any errors with my post please tell me.

I'm attempting to mod and unlock the BIOS of a Gateway DX4860 and so far I've had little success. Only being able to rename things in the bios and show the core multiplier. I've been using only AMIBCP v4.53 and AFUWIN.
I'm looking to properly get unlocked access to the CPU configuration settings and other things such as BLCK frequency, changing core ratio, and turning on/off individual cores. I've changed them to supervisor mode in AMIBCP but I still don't see anything in the BIOS. 

Please help. I will attach my own modded BIOS and the original.


Attached Files
.rom   DX4860 modded.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 1)
.rom   DX4860 original.rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#2
(01-18-2022, 02:40 PM)Billy Jenkis Wrote: Please help.
Hello.
BIOS_Gateway_P01.A2_A_A.zip
find
quote
#3
(01-18-2022, 11:13 PM)Maxinator500 Wrote:
(01-18-2022, 02:40 PM)Billy Jenkis Wrote: Please help.
Hello.
BIOS_Gateway_P01.A2_A_A.zip
Thank you a bunch Big Grin
I couldn't figure out what I was getting wrong. This helps a ton. and it worked flawlessly. The OEM configuration didn't allow for turbo boosting even though it was in the bios, but now I can run an i5-2400 (non-k) at turbo speeds (3.2+ ghz). 

You're amazing!! Smile
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)