Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108104
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425694
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 335
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119731
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62239

[REQUEST] Unlock HP Envy 4T-1000 Bios
#1
Was hoping someone can unlock the bios for my hp 4t 1000
It currently has no options enabled in the bios, I cannot even change from sata to achi also the intel extreme tuning utility does not work because HP has locked down the bios.
I would like all the menus unlocked in bios and possibly anything else that is locked down. I would like to use the Intel ETU but not sure what is locked in bios that is stopping me from using that. I have uploaded the bin and the exe.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw...ct=5274535
find
quote
#2
Interesting request, but the bios is rsa signed, that means you may brick your motherboard after using the modded bios. It is possible to reflash the bios using an emergency procedure.

If someone feel alright to mod this bios, I would be ok to try it. An access to the advanced menu would be great, I need to configure the raid mode in the bios
find
quote
#3
(08-12-2012, 07:11 AM)Tchongy Wrote: Interesting request, but the bios is rsa signed, that means you may brick your motherboard after using the modded bios. It is possible to reflash the bios using an emergency procedure.

If someone feel alright to mod this bios, I would be ok to try it. An access to the advanced menu would be great, I need to configure the raid mode in the bios

Oh really? Wow, WTF? lol why did they go so hard to lock this thing down? I need to unlock SataIII for my SSD and I wanna OC my computer. I wouldn't mind trying to flash the bios even if possible brick if there is an emergency procedure to recover it. If someone is willing to mod it that'd be great.
find
quote
#4
Bump, willing to donate if unlocked. Would really appreciate it Big Grin
find
quote
#5
I would like to second this request. I'm willing to try to install this on my laptop as well.

Link to BIOS:
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp57001-57500/sp57337.exe

Insyde F.0A Bios
For my HP Envy 4-1017nr

Just want to unlock all advanced BIOS options or at the very least the ability to change the settings for my SSD to a ACHI. Also more then happy to donate.

Thanks for your help.

Best,
Sean
find
quote
#6
Bump, I'm sure if anyone is willing, we can get some funds together and donate to the awesome person who decides to unlock this Smile, I for sure WILL donate.
find
quote
#7
want to unlock all bios options on hp envy 4-1025tx
http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp57001-57500/sp57337.exe
find
quote
#8
Same Bios needed here for hackintosh

USB legacy and AHCI

if if someone can do it help us

sp57337.exe is same on all envy 4 1XXX series they all use same board
find
quote
#9
Please someone check here.
find
quote
#10
I could use that bios unlock myself. If someone would look at it and help us out it would be appreciated. Thanks.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)