Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow @ Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[REQUEST] Z57-70 20354 Whitelist removal
Hey!
Looking to change the wifi card from Qualcomm Atheros AR956x to a Intel Wireless-AC 8260. Need some help removing the whitelist from the bios

New Bios Download link: here Version and filename "9bcn91ww.exe"
Current bios dump: here Version: "9bcn29ww" Note: Not the same version as the "New Bios Download Link"
Old wifi card: Atheros AR956x
New wifi card: Intel Wireless AC 8260

As far as I could see from the thread regarding RSA Signed Bios files. It is not RSA Signed 

As well as a couple on topic questions:
1: Should I update the bios and do a new dump before removing whitelist as I see that the current bios is not the newest?
2: Do I use the insyde flash app that came with the update and just replace the .fd file or do I make a bootable usb and flash that way?
find
(12-07-2017, 12:22 PM)hinough Wrote: Hey!
Looking to change the wifi card from Qualcomm Atheros AR956x to a Intel Wireless-AC 8260. Need some help removing the whitelist from the bios

Current bios dump: here Version: "9bcn29ww" Note: Not the same version as the "New Bios Download Link"

As far as I could see from the thread regarding RSA Signed Bios files. It is not RSA Signed 

1: Should I update the bios and do a new dump before removing whitelist as I see that the current bios is not the newest?
2: Do I use the insyde flash app that came with the update and just replace the .fd file or do I make a bootable usb and flash that way?
Hi
flash new bios and make dump
Check your PM
find
(12-07-2017, 12:32 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 12:22 PM)hinough Wrote: Hey!

Hi
flash new bios and make dump
Check your PM
Sent you the mail now!
find
Dudu2002 Fixed the bios mod as I needed and it was successful! Thank you very much Smile
find