Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6402
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14038
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 137
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424546
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3653
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 323
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224766
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119204
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6815
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 437
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309809
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20313
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169425
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6385
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860

[Request] ASUS VivoBook X430UA
#1
Hello,
Please Help me with unlocking the UEFI Bios for my Laptop : Asus X430UA.
I want to unlock BIOS because I have problems with my USB interface after a Windows update (all devices from USB interface not function even in BIOS and I suspect a hide setting).
In link I attached last 3 Bios updates from ASUS, the file generated with BACKUP_Tools20h2 ( I have the 368 Error) and a file from AMIBCP with all options modified from Default to User. I tried to generate the new BIOS but I receive the Error: This file is not a proper BIOS.
Please help me to generare an unlocked BIOS.
Thank you very much !
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
find
quote
#2
1. It probably is an hardware malfunction ,not a bios issue. Window Update secretly update the latest bios on background ,but bios should not disable the usb controller by default. So ,i guess it's a hardware issue ,because of all the usb devices are deactive (south bridge??).

2. If you still need a menus unlocked mod ,i can help you out.
Make a bios dump with this tool then attach file. (Run dump.bat as administrator. )

========edit
I've sent a pm to you last night.

find
quote
#3
Thank you very much for help and information.

If you want to help me then I want to unlock the BIOS.
I also attached the file dump.rom.
Thank you very much and I wait for your answer.
find
quote
#4
@Vasi
I've sent a pm to you last night.
It's been a day, but you still didn't download the mod file.

find
quote
#5
@Vasi
I already got the screenshots ,thanks for your response.
If also you could attach the cpu ,Mainboard information from cpu-z ,it will be great.

find
quote
#6
I will install CPU-Z and I will send you also this pictures, but I have a request:
Can you make a general mod image for X430UA ?
I saw we have  many views on this post and I think there are many people who want this mod file.
Can I help you with others details or files ?
For me this image works and I think you are great.
Can we help also other people with this type of laptop ?
Thank you very much !
find
quote
#7
Currently i don't consider to make a generic modification for this model ,but i will still accept the bios modify request if i'm free.

find
quote
#8
OK !
Thank you very much again for helping !
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)