Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108104
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425694
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 335
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119731
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 629
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62241

[Request]Acer 5810TZ with InsydeH2O BIOS Unlock
#1
I have an Acer 5810TZ . I need to see if there is anyway to unlock the InsydeH2O BIOS, so I can use the VT-x. I run VirtualBox and can't really get anything to run right due to there is no way to open a lot of options that VB holds. I hope there isn't a topic on the particular system. I did a search, but nothing was found.
Thanks
find
quote
#2
Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.

find
quote
#3
(01-30-2012, 12:34 PM)Mick Wrote: Please provide a link to the BIOS download, you can find this on the manufacturers website.

Thanks.

Thank you Mick! Here ya go.
Here's the link, but it only takes you to the main site. Then you have to go through the menus.
Quick links (bottom right)
Drivers & Downloads > Notebook > Aspire > Select Model > Aspire 5810TZ > BIOS
Click here > Acer Main site
find
quote
#4
I have used something I found to back my BIOS up. What editor(?) can I get , or use to show the print out? I guess that's what you'd call it. Also I know there is a way of opening the BIOS to show the VT-x. I saw it somewhere and of course didn't mark it. It started out something like. Shsssssssss InsydeH2O has a secret about my particular BIOS InsydeH2O (3.2) I think it is and when it was hacked it did show in the menu.
Thanks








find
quote
#5
I think I see what you are talking about now Mick. I did a little more reading on how to show the BIOS info. Sorry....

Manufacturer: Acer
-Motherboard Model: The only number I have 5810TZ-4761. Don't know the exact Motherboard Model.
-Bios revision: 0x02 (2) - ACPI 2.0
-Bios Type: InsydeH2O BIOS
-RW Everything Report Download Link: http://www.box.com/s/ig4x9qh82cmc5ovrkf91
I hope I'm doing this right now.
Thanks
find
quote
#6
I'd like to request a mod for this BIOS too.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)